Chapter 309:
Jiroucho wake up, found himself with Otose and Saigou, together in the same room of hospital. Jiroucho confess his apologize to Otose, and then in the middle of it, a bunch of people broke out into the room. They seem to get ready for the recording (for what, you guess?

). Otose replied to Jiroucho that she had gained enough happiness since she was in Kabuki town, meeting with everyone.
Meanwhile, Kata who ran away while ago, come back with a group of assassins, ready for revenge. But Pirako stand in her way, not letting Kata hurting her dad any further. Then Yorozuya join in the fight, and Kata was beaten down by Gintoki. Pirako confess that she don't have the power and confidence to stay at her father's side anymore, and willing to accept any punishment. Gintoki give her a paper, telling her to go the place written on it after the wounds healed. Days later, the Kabuki town returned to its own self. Much merrier. Pirako went to the place told by Gintoki, and found a man.
A glass field full with flowers.
Pirako: B-boss...?
Man: Listen carefully.
Man: I had been living long in Kabuki town. And had been in a long battle as the same bad guys in the town.
Man: Rather than helping up my underlings, I realized what I really need to do. Holding up the embarassing burden, I was in the middle way to get back the things I lost.
Man: The name of the boss, or my old self, I had throw them away.
Man: I'm...the father of Chin Pirako, Jiroucho.
Jiroucho: Mind me to ask, your name?
Pirako: I-I'm... the lowest underling of Yorozuya... in Edo Kabuki Town...
Pirako: I was searching for my lost father...
Pirako: Because of my seniors' help... I...able to come here...
Pirako: I'm Jiroucho's daughter, Chin Pirako.
Jiroucho: Looks like it's a fate that we meet each other here.
Jiroucho: How about...letting me accompanied you for a journey?
Meanwhile, Otose, together with her staffs and Yorozuya, sitting in front of her husband's table with manjyuu and flowers, the same flowers from the field where father and daughter...reunited again.
Jiroucho: I've come back.
END