My guess is that it'll be the group with the most draws >.>
And Marca has made an awesome calendar here:
http://www.marca.com/deporte/futbol/mundial/sudafrica-2010/calendario-english.html
Really useful to keep track of the teams and matches~
Thanks Xophien for that link. That’s a really awesome WC calendar; the best I’ve seen for ’10.
indeed spain seems ready for it , they have many good players the deffence is good , i wonder if villa will participate .
Best thing about Spain's squad = The midfield combination of Xavi & Ineista...like Mr. Lagoon already stated. haha. Can't wait to see their upcoming group matches.
Very nice opening ceremony and seriously, I hope Di Maria will get a lot of playtime in Argentina and that he can finally shine...
I agree. That was one of the best WC opening ceremonies in a long time imo. I really enjoyed watching it.
The first game was ok. I thought there was a lot of messy play though. It wasn’t exciting nor entertaining for the most part but that slightly changed once Tshabalala scored; and what a brilliant goal that was! Just brilliant. I loved the dancing celebration too! Tbh I expected more from Mexico. It would’ve been great for S. Africa if they held on to that one goal lead but it wasn’t meant to be…
Second game was….
Why the hell is Henry YET AGAIN starting on the bench for France? I personally would’ve put Henry up front with Anelka. Govou was all over the place; I heard the commentator say that he hasn’t played for France for two years and all of a sudden his straight back in the first team already? Wtf. What a sweet cross and set up Ribery created for Govou in the first half…..and he fk’d up lol. Oh well. Forlan played well for Uruguay, it’s ashame he didn’t score in the first 10 mins when he had a perfect shot on goal.
tomorrow, England vs USA.. i'm rooting for England, but i think USA will put up a good fight
usa is indeed not a match to england but i'll sure enjoy the game .
Italy drew with USA back in ’06. Gawd, I remember watching that game, the ref was certainly paid very well indeed to keep the Italians quiet for 90-93 mins. England SHOULD win the game
tomorrow…today against the USA. I’m hoping Green or Hart will get the number 1 jersey; both of them deserve it more than D. James imo.
I say…2-1 to England.
The one game I’m really looking forward to
is was the Argentina Vs. Nigeria match…but I’ll be at work.

I think Argentina will win 3-1. As for the other game between S. Korea & Greece….I don’t really care but it would be great if Korea win. 1-0 Go Park!
I do too. But I'm rooting for RSA and Holland. When RSA did their first goal I almost trashed the glass table :d
If it's the WC, then it's okay to go nuts!!!!!
Yessir.