- Joined
- Feb 28, 2007
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 886
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Last edited:
...
Plus eyes and body...but the eyes...Angelina Jolie = Lips.

Yeah,that's Bar Rafaeli for ya





Lazy bumI'm not uploading/posting any images anymore in this thread. It's not worth it. So you guys have to copy and paste the names onto google or something.![]()

You fail.Lazy bum
Russian It-girl, comparable to Paris Hilton, just with moa money

I got too many warnings and I don't want to risk it again by posting pics. You're nearly on par with me, bandit-san, when it comes to truly identifying and appreciating the true beauty of women. I'll post up specials now and again. I'll still be very much around in this thread. So don't worry. goldb, is doing a great job as well.WTF Buggy? I'm dissapointed that you wont be posting pics, seeing as I'm usually a fan of your choices.
I didn't know the ones I posted earlier where ones you posted.


yeah, but I don't know their namesYou fail.
There's plenty of hot Russian chicks, why don't you post any of them you loser? That chick is below average to me. Nothing special. I am disappoint.![]()


.
stop polluting this thread. -.-Ok, how bout this..
Russian It-girl, comparable to Paris Hilton, just with moa money![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
c'mon, jessica alba has this gorgeous babyface combined with a sexy look. if you are a man, you must love it.In my opinion Jessica Beale is the hotter Jessica. I think people tend to overrate Alba. That's not to say that she's not a fine woman.



aww c'mon, I'm not following the Russian TV that much and dunno who's in and who's out atmstop polluting this thread. -.-
perma-ban for evileye pls.