Life Beautiful Women

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom



 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Some musician's I'm diggin atm:









 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Maxim Top 100 Girls

Katy Perry????WTF...I admit she's hot, but not that hot...I would put Nicole, Jessica Alba, Milla Jovovich and Megan Fox before her without second thoughts...

And the queen will always be Angelina Jolie...don't U agree?

This top shows how media, and public coverage of celebrities influences people...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I agree with your first statement!Katy Perry is pretty damn hot,but she cannot be compared to the likes of Jessica Alba...i mean:


And i never understood what's so awesome about Angelina Jolie:oh...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Angelina Jolie = Lips.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In my opinion Jessica Beale is the hotter Jessica. I think people tend to overrate Alba. That's not to say that she's not a fine woman.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guess you are right about about Jessica Alba being overrated,but she's not my favourite,this one is:

:hurr
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's Bar Refaeli if I'm not mistaken. She is HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!! :nosebleed .... :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I already posted all these chicks! Find some new shiz, people! :yelling

Ok, a quick update consisting of Argentinian models:

- Belen Rodriguez
- Marcela Vivan
- Renata Correa
- Daniela Cott
- Emilia Attias :hearts
- Karina Jelinek
- Type "Miss Reef" on Google Images. :nosebleed

I'm not uploading/posting any images anymore in this thread. It's not worth it. So you guys have to copy and paste the names onto google or something. -_-;
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not uploading/posting any images anymore in this thread. It's not worth it. So you guys have to copy and paste the names onto google or something. -_-;
Lazy bum


Ok, how bout this..



Russian It-girl, comparable to Paris Hilton, just with moa money :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I aint following Buggy but Im watching the match so find the pic yourself;

Brooklyn Decker
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
WTF Buggy? I'm dissapointed that you wont be posting pics, seeing as I'm usually a fan of your choices.

I didn't know the ones I posted earlier where ones you posted.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lazy bum
Russian It-girl, comparable to Paris Hilton, just with moa money
You fail.

There's plenty of hot Russian chicks, why don't you post any of them you loser? That chick is below average to me. Nothing special. I am disappoint. :p

WTF Buggy? I'm dissapointed that you wont be posting pics, seeing as I'm usually a fan of your choices.

I didn't know the ones I posted earlier where ones you posted.
I got too many warnings and I don't want to risk it again by posting pics. You're nearly on par with me, bandit-san, when it comes to truly identifying and appreciating the true beauty of women. I'll post up specials now and again. I'll still be very much around in this thread. So don't worry. goldb, is doing a great job as well. :D

Just please follow and abide by the MH rules. I don't want to see any of you guys getting warnings or what not. :)

Now...post more. :yelling
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You fail.

There's plenty of hot Russian chicks, why don't you post any of them you loser? That chick is below average to me. Nothing special. I am disappoint. :p
yeah, but I don't know their names :worrybunny

Oh and I'm in love with goldb's chick :love

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that's her ^^, I saw her at Wimbledon yesterday and I just had to find out who she was. I knew I'd seen her somewhere else before; she was in an episode of Chuck.

Another hottie is Lleyton Hewitt's wife Rebecca Cartwright :).
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Ok, how bout this..



Russian It-girl, comparable to Paris Hilton, just with moa money :D
stop polluting this thread. -.-
perma-ban for evileye pls.

In my opinion Jessica Beale is the hotter Jessica. I think people tend to overrate Alba. That's not to say that she's not a fine woman.
c'mon, jessica alba has this gorgeous babyface combined with a sexy look. if you are a man, you must love it.
http://uk.askmen.com/specials/2010_top_99/jessica-alba-5-2.html
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/forest_16/jessica-alba.jpg

now compare jessica biel to her: http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/jessica_biel_6.jpg
http://www.californiarumor.com/files/images/import/Jessica Biel.jpg

alba is in another league.


apropos avril lavigne and kate beckinsale became so gorgeous over the years. :)
kate beckinsale: http://uk.askmen.com/specials/2010_top_99/kate-beckinsale-3.html
avril lavigne: http://www.avrillavignepictures.net...-dot-gloves-princess-toadie-Avril-Lavigne.jpg
http://www.teamworld.it/upload/editor/avril-lavigne-new.jpg


ps: bar refaeli is HOOOOOOOOTTT!!!! :hearts
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
stop polluting this thread. -.-
perma-ban for evileye pls.
aww c'mon, I'm not following the Russian TV that much and dunno who's in and who's out atm

You might know more beautiful beings, so go ahead an post some.

And yes, I also did notice that Avril Lavigne started to look like a girl -and more important- started to wear female clothes and it doesn't look that bad on her...




 
Last edited:
Top