Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hi.

Fireworks? You like? Yes or no?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hi.

Somewhat. You?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:modsmack (that's my hi btw.)

How you been?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

How's it going?
Are you working more hours at your PT job?

I don't care now tbh. Meh. When I was younger I loved playing around with them lol.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:modsmack (that's my hi btw.)

How you been?
Bleh, bored. And eyepain. Broke a blood vessel, apparently. I've done it tons of times though, so meh. What about you?

How's it going?
Are you working more hours at your PT job?

I don't care now tbh. Meh. When I was younger I loved playing around with them lol.
Boring. Read my reply to A_I. How about you?
Dunno. Sometimes, sometimes not.

I remember getting my hand blown off from that. :( That kinda sucked.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

So-so. I'm alright. Could be better. I'm still waiting for these damn exam results! :yelling

How did you do that? (Talking about the blood vessel here.)
Do you get nosebleeds often? (The non-perverted ones)

@ G3 - :modsmack (hehe found another thread ;))
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Bleh, bored. And eyepain. Broke a blood vessel, apparently. I've done it tons of times though, so meh. What about you?
That's not a good thing if it has happened tons of times.

Are you stressing over something? :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

^ Symptom: The hardships experienced by modding the Naruto section, maybe? :P

Jizzy is in depression or something? :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

So-so. I'm alright. Could be better. I'm still waiting for these damn exam results! :yelling

How did you do that? (Talking about the blood vessel here.)
Do you get nosebleeds often? (The non-perverted ones)

@ G3 - :modsmack (hehe found another thread ;))
You might fail. \o

It's easy. Wear contacts for a long time. It'll apparently infect your eye. What's awesome is that I got this diagnosis right, needed no doctor. She basically said what I was thinking. X_x

Nope.

That's not a good thing if it has happened tons of times.

Are you stressing over something? :oh
I rarely stress. It's just wearing contacts for far to long.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Do you sleep with them on? I know you're not suppose to.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Did few times. Passed out, couldn't be assed, or stayed up really late with 'em on.
These kinds, I can sleep with, I think. Just advised against.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Are you gonna change your thread title soon?

Come up with a few ideas and we'll all vote on our favourite or we could come up with some and you pick :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why not "Derpetiderp derpa dukka durr derp da HURR"
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I accidently to your thread, but now I'm back.
How is it going, ugly? Am missing your hair spam pics in the member's picture thread !_!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Merry Christmas!

oh and a sunset is better! :D
I knew I loved ya! <3
Gonna so definitely see that movie for James and Kristen. :3

Are you gonna change your thread title soon?

Come up with a few ideas and we'll all vote on our favourite or we could come up with some and you pick :)
Maybe.

And I don't trust any of you to come up with a decent name. <_<

I accidently to your thread, but now I'm back.
How is it going, ugly? Am missing your hair spam pics in the member's picture thread !_!
Meh. You?
Sooo? Hair spam is not necessary no more. D:
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.



Why wouldn't you trust us with a name for your thead? :notrust
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

My suggestion was beyond epic. D:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

"Start busking with Jizzy/Milly"?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top