Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.
Hi.
Fireworks? You like? Yes or no?
Hi.
Fireworks? You like? Yes or no?
(that's my hi btw.)Bleh, bored. And eyepain. Broke a blood vessel, apparently. I've done it tons of times though, so meh. What about you?(that's my hi btw.)
How you been?
Boring. Read my reply to A_I. How about you?How's it going?
Are you working more hours at your PT job?
I don't care now tbh. Meh. When I was younger I loved playing around with them lol.
That kinda sucked.
(hehe found another thread
)That's not a good thing if it has happened tons of times.Bleh, bored. And eyepain. Broke a blood vessel, apparently. I've done it tons of times though, so meh. What about you?


You might fail. \oSo-so. I'm alright. Could be better. I'm still waiting for these damn exam results!![]()
How did you do that? (Talking about the blood vessel here.)
Do you get nosebleeds often? (The non-perverted ones)
@ G3 -(hehe found another thread
)
I rarely stress. It's just wearing contacts for far to long.That's not a good thing if it has happened tons of times.
Are you stressing over something?![]()

I knew I loved ya! <3
Maybe.Are you gonna change your thread title soon?
Come up with a few ideas and we'll all vote on our favourite or we could come up with some and you pick![]()
Meh. You?I accidently to your thread, but now I'm back.
How is it going, ugly? Am missing your hair spam pics in the member's picture thread !_!

Read the quote below.![]()
Why wouldn't you trust us with a name for your thead?![]()
"Start busking with Jizzy/Milly"?