Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title





start any new manga or anime?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

I do not enjoy it, at all.

And go die for that. :notrust You too, thorny. I bet you'd like to touch my butt, wouldn't you?
Why would I or Kait be wanting to touch it. Or do you like people to touch your butt? Does it make you happy? Does it make you special? Does it make you loved? Does it make you wanted?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

:O *leaves in horror*

Why are we talking about 3-san's butt? I'd expect this from Blai but not you M3J XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Yo, Are you attending school this Fall?
The important question is "Are you planning to pass this year?" :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

start any new manga or anime?
Beelzebub. Aki's sig is powerful.
I like the manga.

Why would I or Kait be wanting to touch it. Or do you like people to touch your butt? Does it make you happy? Does it make you special? Does it make you loved? Does it make you wanted?
Because you two are weird. I do not like my buttocks being touched. Or any part of my body, for that matter.

:O *leaves in horror*

Why are we talking about 3-san's butt? I'd expect this from Blai but not you M3J XD
They talked about my butt. :<
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Alright fair enough >.<, so... What have you been doing with yourself lately?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Work and dicking around. Meh.

You?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

If you could have a miniature version of any animal what would it be? I picture you with a three inch alligator named Jasper.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Monkey with a diaper. Monkeys are fun. Or cougars big enough for me to ride. They go fast.

Or a shark that I can unleash upon my customers and relatives and you and anyone that annoys me.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

A diapered monkey would be funny. You should teach him how to smoke cigars. That's always classy. What would you name him? I suggest Phineas.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Only your mind would go there Blai :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

And because of that I'm damn proud. I keep my head high!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

I wanna have that football hat :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

A diapered monkey would be funny. You should teach him how to smoke cigars. That's always classy. What would you name him? I suggest Phineas.
Nah, I'd call him Kait, Dave, Blai, Adam, or Austin. It all fits.

And no cigars. Weed is better. Get the monkey high and unleash it in someone's house. Ultimate revenge. :3c FEAR THE POTLACED FECES! MUAHAHAHA!

:hurr



I HAZ SOKKERBALLZ HELMMIT!!!!

:m3j
I resent the use of :m3j emoticon. :notrust

Goddamn you, thanks for the image now. -.- :notrust :mad :modsmack :rant :grr
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title



:ginwut:ginwut:ginwut:ginwut:ginwut​
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

WHAT A BIG FISH!!!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

REELBIGFISH :eek:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Fishy is upside down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top