Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title
start any new manga or anime?
start any new manga or anime?
Why would I or Kait be wanting to touch it. Or do you like people to touch your butt? Does it make you happy? Does it make you special? Does it make you loved? Does it make you wanted?I do not enjoy it, at all.
And go die for that.You too, thorny. I bet you'd like to touch my butt, wouldn't you?
The important question is "Are you planning to pass this year?" :3Yo, Are you attending school this Fall?
Beelzebub. Aki's sig is powerful.start any new manga or anime?
Because you two are weird. I do not like my buttocks being touched. Or any part of my body, for that matter.Why would I or Kait be wanting to touch it. Or do you like people to touch your butt? Does it make you happy? Does it make you special? Does it make you loved? Does it make you wanted?
They talked about my butt. :<:O *leaves in horror*
Why are we talking about 3-san's butt? I'd expect this from Blai but not you M3J XD


Or cougars big enough for me to ride. They go fast.



Nah, I'd call him Kait, Dave, Blai, Adam, or Austin. It all fits.A diapered monkey would be funny. You should teach him how to smoke cigars. That's always classy. What would you name him? I suggest Phineas.
FEAR THE POTLACED FECES! MUAHAHAHA!I resent the use of
![]()
I HAZ SOKKERBALLZ HELMMIT!!!!
![]()
emoticon. 
Goddamn you, thanks for the image now. -.-
:grr




