Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Character bash much?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Sorry to burst your bubble but that actually makes you a Yaoi pair. Why, you ask? Well I am pretty sure Naruto and Sasuke are into Yaoi stuff. Oga and Furuichi are epic, so it naturally take them out of the list. John and Samuel in Pulp Fiction, don't know and don't care :cookiestare.
There is no yaoi tyvm. Naruto and Sasuke don't do yaoi. Maybe Sasuke does (Nuno), but Naruto (me) is straight. He has a boner for Sakura, thuuuuuuus, no yaoi.

TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR NOSE! GAHAHAHA!

Watch Pulp Fiction, yaar. It's pretty awesome.

Fine, Nuno and I are like Akshay and Saif/Suniel in comedy movies like Main Khiladi Tu Anari or Yeh Dillagi and Hera Pheri. We work well together. D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

No I'm not like any Indian actors in Indian Bollywood movies.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Shut up, don't be a racist. THEY'RE GOOD ACTORS. D:

Though Akshay is much better, and I am he.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

No they're not, it's Bollywood. At any rate I refuse to be compared to actors in Bollywood movie. Oh and your love for Bollywood and Indian actors/Actresses only further enhances your image as an Indian.

I don't mind being compared to Sasuke as he's a genius. I'll ignore all his bad sides.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Bollywood isn't bad, you racist. Some can be good.


What's wrong with a white man like me watching Bollywood? Lotta Americans do it. Don't limit yourself to your own culture.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Stop abuse the word racist, seriously.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

There's nothing racist against it, just like I don't like most norwegian films. Am I a racist against my own country then too? I like good movies made by high quality directors and cast who can actually act.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I like Död snö. It's awesome. Although Chris (the girl) is the most irritating character in the movie. She is way hottest and she sleeps with the way ugliest, and she dies like, first in the group...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

What about Let The Right One In Nuno?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

What's that? A Bollywood movie? I hope it's not a norwegian one as I have never heard about it, I think.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Hah, Swedish! :hurr

I do wonder though, for us in Europe American films is what counts. British films are well respected and highly accepted too, and southern european countries accept their own films slightly like us norwegians accept ours to some extent. But how is it for Americans? Do you guys roll your eyes at european work (non-Hollywood), and especially foreign-language films? For Milly Bollywood is an exception as he obviously loves those movies.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Let the right one in is an awesome movie, no way it could be norweigan :3c
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

There is no yaoi tyvm. Naruto and Sasuke don't do yaoi. Maybe Sasuke does (Nuno), but Naruto (me) is straight. He has a boner for Sakura, thuuuuuuus, no yaoi.

TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR NOSE! GAHAHAHA!

Watch Pulp Fiction, yaar. It's pretty awesome.

Fine, Nuno and I are like Akshay and Saif/Suniel in comedy movies like Main Khiladi Tu Anari or Yeh Dillagi and Hera Pheri. We work well together. D:
Are you kidding me, Naruto is crazy for Sasuke :p.

I have seen PF and liked it.

Whats with you and Akshay? Why are you so obsessed with him?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Because he's a male indian :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Hah, Swedish! :hurr

I do wonder though, for us in Europe American films is what counts. British films are well respected and highly accepted too, and southern european countries accept their own films slightly like us norwegians accept ours to some extent. But how is it for Americans? Do you guys roll your eyes at european work (non-Hollywood), and especially foreign-language films? For Milly Bollywood is an exception as he obviously loves those movies.
I mostly roll-eyes I must admit. There are some exceptions here and there among European films and the occasional Asian film (mostly horror movies).

Let the right one in is an awesome movie, no way it could be norweigan :3c
It is indeed an awesome movie. They're remaking it over here, and despite the idea sounding horrible (localizing it, turning Eli into a girl), the initial trailer didn't look that horrible. Though the new ones look like they're trying to pass it off as just another horror movie, which the original wasn't, so I'm not exactly sure.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Stop abuse the word racist, seriously.
You abuse the word Indian and the Cookie Monster smiley. Deal with it.

There's nothing racist against it, just like I don't like most norwegian films. Am I a racist against my own country then too? I like good movies made by high quality directors and cast who can actually act.
Have you seen Bollywood films, then? Many of them are made by great directors and have awesome casts. Are you just saying Bollywood sucks without giving it a chance?

Are you kidding me, Naruto is crazy for Sasuke :p.

I have seen PF and liked it.

Whats with you and Akshay? Why are you so obsessed with him?
No he's not. They were like brothers, not a derpderp couple like you and Gary.

You confuse me.

Because Akshay is an awesome actor and has awesome fight scenes?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I take umbrage with this notion...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top