Re: Main to hoon paagal
Character bash much?
Character bash much?
There is no yaoi tyvm. Naruto and Sasuke don't do yaoi. Maybe Sasuke does (Nuno), but Naruto (me) is straight. He has a boner for Sakura, thuuuuuuus, no yaoi.Sorry to burst your bubble but that actually makes you a Yaoi pair. Why, you ask? Well I am pretty sure Naruto and Sasuke are into Yaoi stuff. Oga and Furuichi are epic, so it naturally take them out of the list. John and Samuel in Pulp Fiction, don't know and don't care.


Are you kidding me, Naruto is crazy for SasukeThere is no yaoi tyvm. Naruto and Sasuke don't do yaoi. Maybe Sasuke does (Nuno), but Naruto (me) is straight. He has a boner for Sakura, thuuuuuuus, no yaoi.
TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR NOSE! GAHAHAHA!
Watch Pulp Fiction, yaar. It's pretty awesome.
Fine, Nuno and I are like Akshay and Saif/Suniel in comedy movies like Main Khiladi Tu Anari or Yeh Dillagi and Hera Pheri. We work well together. D:
.

Because he's a male indian![]()
so he is obsessed about every male Indian
?I mostly roll-eyes I must admit. There are some exceptions here and there among European films and the occasional Asian film (mostly horror movies).Hah, Swedish!
I do wonder though, for us in Europe American films is what counts. British films are well respected and highly accepted too, and southern european countries accept their own films slightly like us norwegians accept ours to some extent. But how is it for Americans? Do you guys roll your eyes at european work (non-Hollywood), and especially foreign-language films? For Milly Bollywood is an exception as he obviously loves those movies.
It is indeed an awesome movie. They're remaking it over here, and despite the idea sounding horrible (localizing it, turning Eli into a girl), the initial trailer didn't look that horrible. Though the new ones look like they're trying to pass it off as just another horror movie, which the original wasn't, so I'm not exactly sure.Let the right one in is an awesome movie, no way it could be norweigan![]()
You abuse the word Indian and the Cookie Monster smiley. Deal with it.Stop abuse the word racist, seriously.
Have you seen Bollywood films, then? Many of them are made by great directors and have awesome casts. Are you just saying Bollywood sucks without giving it a chance?There's nothing racist against it, just like I don't like most norwegian films. Am I a racist against my own country then too? I like good movies made by high quality directors and cast who can actually act.
No he's not. They were like brothers, not a derpderp couple like you and Gary.Are you kidding me, Naruto is crazy for Sasuke.
I have seen PF and liked it.
Whats with you and Akshay? Why are you so obsessed with him?