ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Good luck with that! Programming is way over my head. :sweat

I can't wait to see the pic~
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

It is quite the hoop jumper... but if I wish to get a job as a graphic designer or whatever, I gotta get it in my brain cells. -_-;
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

you are sounding like my kinda girl! :D
GhostE you man whore! :O
I thought I was your love muffin! ;A;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

When we are done doing that we can go kidnap a goat and Milly... slip them both ruffies and watch the magic happen! :D
HAI

WHY SAY MY NAME? WHY DRUG ME INTO SLEEPING? YOU GONNA DO FISHY STUFF WITH ME?

EH?
EH?
EEEHHHH? YOU SO SCARY. :<






Queenie, ghostie is a manwhore. He's good at it. Get used to it. T_T He loves everything female that breathes... maybe not just breathe but you get the gist.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Don't worry My Queen... no one can replace you. There has yet to be a female Mod that can match my wits, like you! :D

You know that your Muffin brings this boy to the yard!!

Milly you will soon find out the pleasures of the carnal love of a goat... real soon! Queen and I will make sure it happens and it is recorded.

I am no man-whore... I am just a guy who loves the beautiful creatures that are "Da Ladies"! <3
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

How can that happen if the goat and I are both knocked out from the roofies?

And I refuse to fuck a goat. I'm no goat humper, no I am not! That is Dermie. D:
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

You're all G-H-E-Y

or G-A-Y where applicable :thumbs
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Happy Birthday! :confetti

What is your plan for this special day? ^^
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!



What do you have to say to your defence?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Very hott! :p

You're all G-H-E-Y

or G-A-Y where applicable :thumbs
Only when your around!

Happy Birthday! :confetti

What is your plan for this special day? ^^
Thank you! :D

I really didn't do much... I was taken out to see the new Harry Potter movie and to eat by my buddy.

Then spent the next 8 hours playing "Okami" for the Wii. :)

Do you watch the show, JAS?

Thanks for the Birthday insult! :p



What do you have to say to your defence?
That is not my child... I only went to 2nd base with that Koopa Troopa.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Happy Thanksgiving!​

Any plans for today?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

If you ever need help harassing someone, I'm your guy. :smoke
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

@Riki - Thank you! I went over to my Aunt's house and ate a big meal with the family.

You?

@Blai - Same here, brother from another mother!

**INTERNET HI5**!

Moderator Notice:
HI5~ blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

I had Thanksgiving dinner with my immediate family. It was nice and the food was yummy. :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

What are you getting me for Christmas? I'm thinking of giving you "Bro On The Go"


THE BRO CODE provides men with all the rules they need to know in order to become a "bro" and behave properly among other bros. THE BRO CODE has never been published before. Few know of its existence, and the code, until now, has been verbally communicated between those in the 'bro'. Containing approximately 150 "unspoken" rules, this code of conduct ranges from the simple (bros before hos) to the complex (the hot-to-crazy ratio, complete with bar graphs and charts). With helpful sidebros THE BRO CODE will help any ordinary guy become the best bro he can be. Let ultimate bro and co-author Barney Stinson and his book, THE BRO CODE share their wisdom, lest you be caught making eye contact in a devil's three-way (two dudes, duh.) Sample Articles from THE BRO CODE: Article 1: Regardless of veracity, a Bro never admits familiarity with a Broadway show or musical. Article 53: A Bro will, whenever possible, provide his Bro with prophylactic protection.Article 57: A Bro may not speculate on the expected Bro / chick ratio of a party or venue without first disclosing the present-time observed ratio.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

A book? Pfft. Lame.

I'm getting GhostE a harem. ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Yeah but with my present he will be able to create his own harem. I'm not comfortable in leaving his future sex life in your hands. :|
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Yeah but with my present he will be able to create his own harem. I'm not comfortable in leaving his future sex life in your hands. :|
Hey! I'm the father of his child- and you don't trust *me* with his future sex life?! :blink

I take offence to that.
 
Top