High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

You have you seen me go all out with it? You wouldn't be so cocky if you had :3c
I have. It's not that special.


:oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

lol I take that as a no, retired old guy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Take it as a yes. And go to sleep, babies shouldn't be awake this late!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Get that shitty Family Guy stuff outta here.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

That's lame of you...as expected :thumbs
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

That's lame of you...as expected :thumbs
Its only lame of me.....because you choose to accept it as an inevitability.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I saw some topic there...religion...nice topic...too bad I don't really come here too often...just one idea to throw out...the basic for Catholicism is not the Bible, not the facts, but the meaning of it...it actually sounds kinda cheesy, but I mean it's not something to be understood literally...when one realizes this, then the whole view of religion, and what means to be religious changes...
I know it's offtopic right now, so thx for listening:beer
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

HAI BENNY LAVA


PROBLEM?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I saw some topic there...religion...nice topic...too bad I don't really come here too often...just one idea to throw out...the basic for Catholicism is not the Bible, not the facts, but the meaning of it...it actually sounds kinda cheesy, but I mean it's not something to be understood literally...when one realizes this, then the whole view of religion, and what means to be religious changes...
I know it's offtopic right now, so thx for listening:beer
Well right, your on the right track with that. One of the MANY things I see in my studies is people trying to analyze the bible Historically. BUT the problem is in trying to view it historically is that they miss the whole message of the text. The Bible is not a history book, its focus is not history, notice there are no dates because that is not the main focus of the authorship. The main focus is the theology. When one views the bible historically, they miss the important theology of it. As a whole I would say the Bible is a Theological book of events in history but not a history textbook. Therefore the starting point for understanding the bible must be Theology and not History or else you miss everything.

Anywho not trying to RESTART the whole discussion, but I just wanted to give you a solid response Bene :thumbs.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Fuck you, I'm an anteater.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Fuck you, I'm an anteater.
I would agree with this....you do like to stick your nose in places where it doesn't belong :hurr.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Hey, it smelled good, and if the nono area down there and phallus-shaped objects can go in there, so can nose!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Hey, it smelled good, and if the nono area down there and phallus-shaped objects can go in there, so can nose!
:cookiestare................It can but SHOULD it go there.......
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Yes. It's a kosher thing to do.


...





Fuck you, I'm an anteater.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Yes. It's a kosher thing to do.


...





Fuck you, I'm an anteater.
I'm pretty sure Kaiten will say otherwise :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Why did you say my name :modsmack
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Nice Mustache!!!


 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Don't be an anus. Be banal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top