All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

What's with you and calling me a stalker?? Just cuz he made a mortal enemy doesnt make me a STALKER!! He ate my thong damnit >.<
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

What's with you and calling me a stalker?? Just cuz he made a mortal enemy doesnt make me a STALKER!! He ate my thong damnit >.<
I'm just going with what Coffee said <_>

What kind of online dating.. game? o.O



Sounds like kakashi has a plan already~ :amuse
:D Well if I can find the right render I'm looking for, then I will go with the idea I have right now.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Bugzee from Qatar :D dude! you'll be 32 years old when the world come comes

haha! don't worry, I'm just joking around :) multinational guy^^
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

What kind of online dating.. game? o.O
- A Dragon Ball GT game~

I'm just going with what Coffee said <_>



:D Well if I can find the right render I'm looking for, then I will go with the idea I have right now.
- Well, he is a stalker.
- If you cant find a render for it PM me with what it is, and Ill see if I have one for ya~
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yes Coffee, you got me, I want to wear your skin now...C'mere :pim
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Bugzee from Qatar :D dude! you'll be 32 years old when the world come comes

haha! don't worry, I'm just joking around :) multinational guy^^
I meant World Cup <.< Somehow people rush when they type and end up like this ... :pwned
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Bugz lives everywhere~

@Yao - That's creepy :oh

@Shin - Is Black Ops really better than MW1 and 2? Saw its a must play in your sig, so I'm just wondering :XD
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yaotzin said:
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
- The first thing I remember Yao saying to me~
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:oh

You sure it was a Dragon Ball Gt game you guys were playing :o
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yes, but then again your Sig is scaring the living hell outta me~
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I know -_-;

Lost in the MR game and this is my punishment. It's so disturbing!
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yes, but then again your Sig is scaring the living hell outta me~
omfg I was thinking the same thing <.< Stop posting here Kakashi! xD :P
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:lmao

That's the fun of losing I guess :XD
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

No, seriously, stop posting here. XD
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

- The first thing I remember Yao saying to me~
To this day, I STILL have NO idea how he got out of that hole...:blink

But then again, he was already a intuitive prick to begin with.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Seems like you guys want to witness the wrath of Tsukisama! :smile-big

Another sin-related theme would be cool~~~

Bugzee from Qatar :D dude! you'll be 32 years old when the world come comes

haha! don't worry, I'm just joking around :) multinational guy^^
I'm visiting my grandparents in Qatar atm. I'll return back home (Japan) at the end of the week. :)

- A Dragon Ball GT game~
Are you 100% positive that it was a Dragonball GT game!? o.O Was you're partner friend going by the name of yaoi-yo back then? 8D

I should've won the Dragon-theme contest dammit. >.<

I meant World Cup <.< Somehow people rush when they type and end up like this ... :pwned
No worries. I'm actually looking forward to the 2022 WC in Qatar; it should be one to remember! :amuse

We haven't had a WC-theme yet? :O

Bugz lives everywhere~

@Yao - That's creepy :oh

@Shin - Is Black Ops really better than MW1 and 2? Saw its a must play in your sig, so I'm just wondering :XD
Not funny. What's wrong with travelling around the world? :oh

"Magazine" should be another theme to consider for the future. :eyeroll Hey Shin, if you got Black Ops and/or Fifa send me your PSN ID so I can play a game or two with you online. :thumbs

You guys seriosuly need to explore around MH more often. There's an awesome Hangout Thread and a Football Thread that needs some love. Hey Coffee, you need to post more in the Fun Forum. You're more than welcome to bring Yaoi-yo along too~ :D

Just out of curiosity... what are you guys all studying at College/Uni? I assume some of you maybe working FT atm? :blink

- The first thing I remember Yao saying to me~
He be special to you in your life? :neutral

Awww~
Yes, but then again your Sig is scaring the living hell outta me~
You and your buddy Yaoi-yo are scaring the hell outta me. :oh

I know -_-;

Lost in the MR game and this is my punishment. It's so disturbing!
Not our fault. Deal with it. Try harder next time~ :cheez

No, seriously, stop posting here. XD
...and you should stop submitting sigs before the deadline.

So how often do you "update" your render folders, Coffee? and what's your favourite colour btw? Yeah I know. Random questions... so what? =P
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Seems like you guys want to witness the wrath of Tsukisama!
- Are we angering you Tsukisama?

Are you 100% positive that it was a Dragonball GT game!? o.O Was you're partner friend going by the name of yaoi-yo back then? 8D
- No, but I called him Yaoi for shits and giggles

You guys seriosuly need to explore around MH more often. There's an awesome Hangout Thread and a Football Thread that needs some love. Hey Coffee, you need to post more in the Fun Forum. You're more than welcome to bring Yaoi-yo along too~
- Im subscribed to a few different forums. I try to stay away from too many due to the fact that my time schedule changes randomly and I never know when Ill have time to respond to things and when I wont~

He be special to you in your life?
You and your buddy Yaoi-yo are scaring the hell outta me.
...and you should stop submitting sigs before the deadline.
- Get over the 3-2 Score~ XD

So how often do you "update" your render folders, Coffee? and what's your favourite colour btw? Yeah I know. Random questions... so what? =P
- I usually update my renders folder daily~ With around 1.6 Gigs - 97 Sub Folders and around 1,900 images and growing~

- Color is black then orange
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

First of all - Coffee can go to hell
Second of all - I want to tell you my idea for this weeks theme, Tiz epicz. It's goin to be a white faded bordered background with drop shadows of text that says, "IT'S TOO BRIGHT". Genius I know..I get that a lot.

Also, I noticed that Bugzee used my name a lot in his post, I think he has a crush on me, HELP ME COFFEE!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

- Are we angering you Tsukisama?
:blink


No, but I called him Yaoi for shits and giggles
Wow. "Yaoi-yo" is even better imho.


Im subscribed to a few different forums. I try to stay away from too many due to the fact that my time schedule changes randomly and I never know when Ill have time to respond to things and when I wont~
Coffee, must be real busy huh?

- Get over the 3-2 Score~ XD
What are you going on about? I'm sooo passed that now.


- I usually update my renders folder daily~ With around 1.6 Gigs - 97 Sub Folders and around 1,900 images and growing~


Color is black then orange
Cool~

First of all - Coffee can go to hell
Second of all - I want to tell you my idea for this weeks theme, Tiz epicz. It's goin to be a white faded bordered background with drop shadows of text that says, "IT'S TOO BRIGHT". Genius I know..I get that a lot.

Also, I noticed that Bugzee used my name a lot in his post, I think he has a crush on me, HELP ME COFFEE!!
Defo. Uh huh. Will be an epic fail. =P

Don't get the wrong idea now~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top