Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Seems like you guys want to witness the wrath of Tsukisama!
Another sin-related theme would be cool~~~
Bugzee from Qatar

dude! you'll be 32 years old when the world come comes
haha! don't worry, I'm just joking around

multinational guy^^
I'm visiting my grandparents in Qatar atm. I'll return back home (Japan) at the end of the week.
Are you 100% positive that it was a Dragonball GT game!? o.O Was you're
partner friend going by the name of yaoi-yo back then? 8D
I should've won the Dragon-theme contest dammit. >.<
I meant World Cup <.< Somehow people rush when they type and end up like this ...
No worries. I'm actually looking forward to the 2022 WC in Qatar; it should be one to remember!
We haven't had a WC-theme yet? :O
Bugz lives everywhere~
@Yao - That's creepy
@Shin - Is Black Ops really better than MW1 and 2? Saw its a must play in your sig, so I'm just wondering
Not funny. What's wrong with travelling around the world?
"Magazine" should be another theme to consider for the future.

Hey Shin, if you got Black Ops and/or Fifa send me your PSN ID so I can play a game or two with you online.
You guys seriosuly need to explore around MH more often. There's an awesome
Hangout Thread and a
Football Thread that needs some love. Hey Coffee, you need to post more in the
Fun Forum. You're more than welcome to bring Yaoi-yo along too~
Just out of curiosity... what are you guys all studying at College/Uni? I assume some of you maybe working FT atm?
- The first thing I remember Yao saying to me~
He be special to you in your life?
Awww~
Yes, but then again your Sig is scaring the living hell outta me~
You and your buddy Yaoi-yo are scaring the hell outta me.
I know
Lost in the MR game and this is my punishment. It's so disturbing!
Not our fault. Deal with it. Try harder next time~
No, seriously, stop posting here. XD
...and you should stop submitting sigs before the deadline.
So how often do you "update" your render folders, Coffee? and what's your favourite colour btw? Yeah I know. Random questions... so what? =P