Negative Syndicate
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerI agree that OD is not heading to the ending. I heard that the editor gives the author a resource for next possible arc.
The author's name is Ikezawa Haruto, and I think that one shot is actually his debut work as mangaka.I can't really see the author's name, but the upcoming oneshot Kurogane looks interesting....

Yes he is, so as Enoki (author of 006) and Nonoue (author of Sajitari).Ikezawa Haruto won a honourable mention in the Treasure Newcomers Manga Awards in 2009. His winning piece, ATELIEA, can be read on the Jump website here. Of course, it's raw, though...
Great ToC this week save for Mago being so low!
And I forgot what happened 8 weeks ago in Bleach that made it rank so high, was it the end of the previous arc?
Maybe not but a manga slightly grows. Bleach wasn't the hit from its beginning either and Naruto won't have sold as many as it does now from its beginning. I am quite sure that Beelzebub and Toriko can fill up those spots if they prove to be consistent top ToC mangaPlus, I don't think either Nurarihyon, Toriko, or Beelzebub can be replacement for Naruto. I think Gintama/Reborn level highest point which Nurarihyon/Toriko/Beelzebub can reach.
I want to know what others think about my opinion.