High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

It's a lost cause. There's no point arguing with him.

Neuro was one of those series that was scanlated in fits and spurts by multiple groups, at once. I don't even think it was translated in order. Made it a lot harder to read. The group doing the new scans is nice and reliable, being able to read it in a more normal pace will be nice.

Hi Milly. Your threads been hijacked.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I left out the "indefinite" part of the description of Nana's hiatus on purpose (I knew Milly would be more likely to read it if he didn't know this :p). There is always a chance of it coming back, but I'm not very optimistic. The last I heard is that she was still sick. :darn

And reading a manga like HxH is worth the breaks! With so much other great manga out there to enjoy in the meantime, is it really that hard to wait for one series? I know you're not a patient person, but it's not as bad as you think. When a new chapter of a series on hiatus comes out, it's so exciting you suddenly don't mind that you had to wait so long for it. :)
Does it look like it currently can end like the way it currently ended at?

No it's not! I'd be too antsy to know what's up. It's like that with Freezing as well!

Plus, sometimes I forget I was interested in the series. <_<

Basically he's just going to be one of those Naruto fans who whine whenever Togashi takes a break. No thanks, don't need more of that in the fandom. In happier news someone released HQ (or at least higher quality) scans of Neuro, another shonen that is way to cool for M3J. I'm downloading now, if it really is better I'll reread as new volumes come out. Damn cool series.
Oplz, nothing's too cool for me.

Togashi's too irresponsible, so he can go get his HxH die in a fire. :rant
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

@Kaiten - Now that you say that, I think that's why I ended up moving on from Neuro and onto something else.

@Milly - Nana did not leave off at a point that is satisfying at all. A major event happened just a few chapters before it went on hiatus and nothing is really resolved. :( It would be a shame for it not to continue, but there's not much that can be done about it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

... <_____________<

I still wanna read Nana. I've sampled it and it's pretty awesome. That and Team Medical Dragon's hiatus/cancellation is sad. :(
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

hey i just read the first 4 chapters of AIKI. hahahahahhhhh...its awesome.

sexy, funny, the fights are very cool and the character personalities couldnt be better. im hooked.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Yay! :confetti

We can share the pain of how long it takes to get released together now! :confetti
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

... <_____________<

I still wanna read Nana. I've sampled it and it's pretty awesome. That and Team Medical Dragon's hiatus/cancellation is sad. :(
Then go read it! It really is a good series... even if where it left off will make you want to cry. :p

Sorry to hear about Team Medical Dragon, though. I know how much you love it. :comfort
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I know that goth Nana's lover dies. :oh

Nothing will console me. :( That was a great manga, an awesome manga! I'm not happy with it not being scanlated anymore/releases stopping due to its mangaka's death....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I think Nana might be back soon. Yazawa just did some art stuff (post cards?) for the magazine (I forget the name of the manga Nana is in) so it might be a sign that she is better or at least getting there. I haven't checked Nana news in over a month though... I miss it :(

Since you know about
]Ren's death
then you must be quite up to date?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I am not, at all. Gotta start first; just read some towards the end. I skimmed through chapters and volumes to find smut. Failed at it, I think. Story looks awesome though.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

lol, AIKI is a pile of fail... :| sooooo NOT worth the five thousand months wait for next chapter
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Yes it is. It's awesome! You're just mad. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I'm not mad at all.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Yes you are. I know I am.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Blai seems mad to me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Oh, he is.

And Kimi ni Todoke is kinda repetitive. "Blush" and "PRAISE THAT GUY!"
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

How much have you read? It's definitely not a fast paced series, you have to stick with it and enjoy the subtlety.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

I'm up to chapter two, near the beginning (if we don't count prologue as a chapter).
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

LIKE HELL I'M MAD YOU F*CKING PIECE OF SH*T. WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I'M MAD WHEN I'M F*CKING NOT.

GET THE F*CK OFF MY BACK.

:smoke
 
Last edited by a moderator:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

That was scary, I though I saw two M3Js. :faint

Kaiten, you really know how to scare people. :iik





@:m3j - When do you start your classes?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top