Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"
It's a lost cause. There's no point arguing with him.
Neuro was one of those series that was scanlated in fits and spurts by multiple groups, at once. I don't even think it was translated in order. Made it a lot harder to read. The group doing the new scans is nice and reliable, being able to read it in a more normal pace will be nice.
Hi Milly. Your threads been hijacked.
It's a lost cause. There's no point arguing with him.
Neuro was one of those series that was scanlated in fits and spurts by multiple groups, at once. I don't even think it was translated in order. Made it a lot harder to read. The group doing the new scans is nice and reliable, being able to read it in a more normal pace will be nice.
Hi Milly. Your threads been hijacked.
). There is always a chance of it coming back, but I'm not very optimistic. The last I heard is that she was still sick. 

It would be a shame for it not to continue, but there's not much that can be done about it.





- When do you start your classes?