Re: Googlez&!
They look cool. All you need now is the
brush set.
I like the texture of those colours. I'm guessing they're good enough to use for tone shadowing!? I could definitely work with those colours. I like.
Dem brushes looking good.
Yeah,they are!Actually,i always use the second color for skin shading.
You like?Me like.
hahaha I know! That's awesome. If you do get a chance to use those oil paints, don't hold back! Make sure you use a good variety of them! Depending on the brand and quality of the oil paints, some smell real funny where others just don't smell of anything at all. Apparently, the good ones are those that have a very strong smell but meh it's not much of a big deal as long as you can have fun with them, right? I've messed around with them a couple of times in the past. I'm sure you'll like them too once you get your hands on a couple of tubes. xDDDDD!!!
I definitly won't!I heard that you have to apply the paint with some kind of egg-mixture,hence the smell.I don't really mind smell,but i heard if you keep the painting,it will get even worse.

You just got me fired up,damn you Bugz!I want to go all out

I only painted once for real and that was with some lame colors.I can't wait to do it with oil paints!
Do you feel better now? Or are you still feeling ill atm?
- What was the last film you watched?
- Favourite Pokemon?
- Favourite manga volume cover of 2010?

- Do you like cheese?
- Are there any decent manga stores around "AmberGround"? o.O
Yeah,i do feel better now.I have to go to school tomorrow,though,but it's only for 1 1/2 h,so it's ok.After that i'm going to take my medicine and a nice warm bath.After that,i should be full of awesomeness again.
-the last movie i watched was The Beguiled with Clint Eastwood.It was quite a weird movie
-There are so many

I always had a weakness for mudkips though
-Again so manyO__OI liked Bakuman #9 quite a bit.I'm a sucker for Aoki

-I only like melted cheese and this white cheese,but i dislike slices of cheese,they are ew
-

I guess so....Do you know where AmberGround is?
hahahaha you missed out my questions! Hurry up! :wifey
Finished
Wow! Good luck with your Abitur! I hope you'll get a
laudatur.
Thank you riki!

A laudatur would be awesome for my first one-shot
