Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

:tem
But how the hell did you get a MH Senpai at such a young age?:vin(how the hell do you become a MH Senpai anyway?)

Well,fine,here is a clue: it....posted in my thread:ninja
I'm currently MH's youngest staff member so it's not really that strange. Age is nothing on the internet, some adults post with the sophistication of an amoeba. MH Senpai are just retired staff members who have either reached a certain level or served the site for a certain amount of time. I used to be a green but real life got busier with exams and other stuff so I decided to "semi-retire" :amuse

Is it Bugzee? Or After_Image?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

You have a point there,age really doesn't matter here,considering how everyone is 18+ on youtube.I see,thanks for explaining it.I just noticed that i've joined earlier than you,yet you were a staff member already and now retired some time ago.How did you do that?:XDYou must've been quite active back that.

No,he's about my age.You should be able to get it now.


I just visited your thread,how come your so inactive?:XD
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Age really doesn't matter that much, I think the first time some guys wanted me to become a mod on forums was when I played age of mythology and posted a little on a board... I might've been like 13 back then °_°

About youtube and comments... yeah, clearly a sign that age isn't necessarily related to discussion quality
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/listen_to_yourself.png
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

I just have a feeling that everyone who posts in your thread,including you would just post stuff like this:
[move]:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin[/move]
:oh

O_OI pity you.Maru pen is actually pretty useless if you want to draw for fun,as it is mainly for backgrounds and details and therefore not as dynamic as a G-pen.Why don't you get a new one?
Well I will... but there's some stuff I need to get first lots of stuff :oh

I guess I'll make a thread and see if it goes that way :XD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

@Rolf
You truly are a mod after all,no wonder they saw your talent early already.

:lmao
I loved that comic!

Btw,how do you like that new Thorfinn?(And do you miss Askeladd as much as i do?T__T)

@Ice

Hmm...how should i take that now?:XD

@BBBBB
I see:oh

I'm looking forward to it!Let's see how quickly that thread gets closed:lmao
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Which categories are you planing on participate for the winter contest?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I will participate in the advanced coloring contest for sure,just like every time.Other than that,i was planning on participating in the new winter art category,where you can submit anything related to winter.Maybe i'll participate in the fanart category.
And depending on wether Hyst will post,i might even participate in the black and white contest( to try and take Hyst's head:kukuku)
What about you?Will you participate again?

Sorry for the post in your thread:sweatdrop
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

I guess I will participate. Maybe on the colored art again but this time I'll start things early so I can make something decent XD
I also wanted to do something for the winter category.

Black and white sounds nice maybe I'll go for it too but not sure cuse I'm a lazy guy XD
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Googlez&!

Gecko make a vost! :nuts

@ Googz - should I know where AmberGround is? o_o
You should know Bugzee, Tegami Bachi is a great series. I highly recommend it.

Great sig Googlez! TB is one of my favorite series. And I love the Gauche coloring it leads to, fits the series perfectly!

Do you have a new avy coming?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Hey Googz are by chance interested on Editing bakuman now that sleepy fans are over? :XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

Hey Googz are by chance interested on Editing bakuman now that sleepy fans are over? :XD
Why does nobody know that IEM scanlates Bakuman as well? :scry
Now Lazy Ass Scans has picked it up :notrust.
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

You have a point there,age really doesn't matter here,considering how everyone is 18+ on youtube.I see,thanks for explaining it.I just noticed that i've joined earlier than you,yet you were a staff member already and now retired some time ago.How did you do that?:XD
Do you mean how I became a staff member? Something about post quality...

You must've been quite active back that.
Nope, never really been all that active. I try to check in at least once a day but I normally don't post much.

No,he's about my age.You should be able to get it now.
BBB Banana?

I just visited your thread,how come your so inactive?:XD
I'm a lurker :p Go post something! :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I'm midway through Akaboshi. I'll start Tegami Bachi again next week once my exams are done.

No,he's about my age.You should be able to get it now.
I blame Bene! :-_- [sizept=1]You deleted your post right? You ruined it. Don't do it again. It doesn't matter anymore I guess because it's not like Gecko would fail to get it, right? T_T[/sizept]

I'm a lurker :p Go post something! :yelling
Me and thorny asked you a question a year ago. Still no reply. You're so lazy, Gecko. :-_-

@ Googz - Do you have a favourite female music artist? When will you update your manga thread with more smexiness? :eyeroll
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

@ Gecko - btw...Googlez is one of the FF chibi's I was talking about. Icey is another one. That's two. I wonder if you'll bump into the third FF chibi. 8D
Why do you make us sound like NPCs that you have to meet to unlock new quests or something? :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Why does nobody know that IEM scanlates Bakuman as well? :scry
Now Lazy Ass Scans has picked it up :notrust.
Well cuse a bakuman only group would do a faster job.

Others are good though :thums
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Why do you make us sound like NPCs that you have to meet to unlock new quests or something? :oh
:lmao

I never wanted you to feel like that, Icey. It was just a bit of fun. I wanted to lure Gecko into the chibi world but bene destroyed the chances of that actually happening so... =(
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

Did you name this thread after Yotsuba&!, because that's the first thing I thought of while looking at the title.

This thread is worthy enough for a subscription.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Did you name this thread after Yotsuba&!, because that's the first thing I thought of while looking at the title.

This thread is worthy enough for a subscription.
Yes he did, i remember him getting all excited over that piece of word play. :oh


(Why am i even answering this question...i have stooped to new levels of boredom >.>)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I guess I will participate. Maybe on the colored art again but this time I'll start things early so I can make something decent XD
I also wanted to do something for the winter category.

Black and white sounds nice maybe I'll go for it too but not sure cuse I'm a lazy guy XD
Nice!Haha,let's see about that.I always tend to procrastinate and judging by the last contest,you seem to be the same:XD
Did you know that it already started?

Yeah,same here:XDLast time i wanted to submit something for B/W,too,but i was too lazy.

You should know Bugzee, Tegami Bachi is a great series. I highly recommend it.

Great sig Googlez! TB is one of my favorite series. And I love the Gauche coloring it leads to, fits the series perfectly!

Do you have a new avy coming?
Thanks!Gotta love Connor and Gauche.^^

I don't know really.I somewhat like it not having an ava and only a sig.If i find a good one that suits my sig,i'll use it.

Hey Googz are by chance interested on Editing bakuman now that sleepy fans are over? :XD
Why does nobody know that IEM scanlates Bakuman as well? :scry
Now Lazy Ass Scans has picked it up :notrust.
:XDActually,it's not that bad an idea.I could be a re-drawer and i might be able to clean the pages.But i'm way to lazy to actually make it in time.My releases would be delayed by a week or so:XDMaybe if you guys helped


Do you mean how I became a staff member? Something about post quality...

Nope, never really been all that active. I try to check in at least once a day but I normally don't post much.

BBB Banana?

I'm a lurker :p Go post something! :yelling
Quality posts with 14 years?How is that even possible:lmao

I'm more of a lurker as well.Sometimes i try to post,but after a sentece i think f*ck it and close the tab...
I actually wanted to post in your thread,but then i saw that you haven't replied for a year,so i gave up on it.:oh

It's BBBBBBBanana!Correct.:confetti
I'm midway through Akaboshi. I'll start Tegami Bachi again next week once my exams are done.

I blame Bene! :-_- [sizept=1]You deleted your post right? You ruined it. Don't do it again. It doesn't matter anymore I guess because it's not like Gecko would fail to get it, right? T_T[/sizept]

Me and thorny asked you a question a year ago. Still no reply. You're so lazy, Gecko. :-_-

@ Googz - Do you have a favourite female music artist? When will you update your manga thread with more smexiness? :eyeroll
I read some chapters once,but stopped somewhere in the middle.The art is great isn't it?
You have exams already?:blinkHow come.I will have mine in some months.

It was not a big deal to begin with,was it?:sweatdrop

Yeah,that's why i was somewhat unsure if i could post there or not.:XDGecko,you seem to be as lazy as i am:eyeroll

I like many female artists.Kesha and Rihanna and Beyonce come to mind.They are hot and i like most of their songs.:XDI don't really like one in particular,though.

Did you name this thread after Yotsuba&!, because that's the first thing I thought of while looking at the title.

This thread is worthy enough for a subscription.
Yep,i did.I thought i'd be a nice way to name an ask-me-thread and i thought i could somehow feature a great,but pretty unknown manga,but for that i'd actually need to explain the thread title somewhere.:oh

Yes he did, i remember him getting all excited over that piece of word play. :oh

(Why am i even answering this question...i have stooped to new levels of boredom >.>)
:oh........:comfort
You seem to be very bored lately.How about a job?:worrybunny
 
Top