Re: Googlez&!
I guess I will participate. Maybe on the colored art again but this time I'll start things early so I can make something decent XD
I also wanted to do something for the winter category.
Black and white sounds nice maybe I'll go for it too but not sure cuse I'm a lazy guy XD
Nice!Haha,let's see about that.I always tend to procrastinate and judging by the last contest,you seem to be the same

Did you know that it already started?
Yeah,same here

Last time i wanted to submit something for B/W,too,but i was too lazy.
You should know Bugzee, Tegami Bachi is a great series. I highly recommend it.
Great sig Googlez! TB is one of my favorite series. And I love the Gauche coloring it leads to, fits the series perfectly!
Do you have a new avy coming?
Thanks!Gotta love Connor and Gauche.^^
I don't know really.I somewhat like it not having an ava and only a sig.If i find a good one that suits my sig,i'll use it.
Hey Googz are by chance interested on Editing bakuman now that sleepy fans are over?
Why does nobody know that IEM scanlates Bakuman as well?
Now Lazy Ass Scans has picked it up

.

Actually,it's not that bad an idea.I could be a re-drawer and i might be able to clean the pages.But i'm way to lazy to actually make it in time.My releases would be delayed by a week or so

Maybe if you guys helped
Do you mean how I became a staff member? Something about post quality...
Nope, never really been all that active. I try to check in at least once a day but I normally don't post much.
BBB Banana?
I'm a lurker

Go post something!
Quality posts with 14 years?How is that even possible
I'm more of a lurker as well.Sometimes i try to post,but after a sentece i think f*ck it and close the tab...
I actually wanted to post in your thread,but then i saw that you haven't replied for a year,so i gave up on it.
It's BBBBBBBanana!Correct.
I'm midway through Akaboshi. I'll start Tegami Bachi again next week once my exams are done.
I blame Bene!

[sizept=1]You deleted your post right? You ruined it. Don't do it again. It doesn't matter anymore I guess because it's not like Gecko would fail to get it, right? T_T[/sizept]
Me and thorny asked you a question a year ago. Still no reply. You're so lazy, Gecko.
@ Googz - Do you have a favourite female music artist? When will you update your manga thread with more smexiness?
I read some chapters once,but stopped somewhere in the middle.The art is great isn't it?
You have exams already?

How come.I will have mine in some months.
It was not a big deal to begin with,was it?
Yeah,that's why i was somewhat unsure if i could post there or not.

Gecko,you seem to be as lazy as i am
I like many female artists.Kesha and Rihanna and Beyonce come to mind.They are hot and i like most of their songs.

I don't really like one in particular,though.
Did you name this thread after Yotsuba&!, because that's the first thing I thought of while looking at the title.
This thread is worthy enough for a subscription.
Yep,i did.I thought i'd be a nice way to name an ask-me-thread and i thought i could somehow feature a great,but pretty unknown manga,but for that i'd actually need to explain the thread title somewhere.
Yes he did, i remember him getting all excited over that piece of word play.
(Why am i even answering this question...i have stooped to new levels of boredom >.>)

........

You seem to be very bored lately.How about a job?
