Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

:XDActually,it's not that bad an idea.I could be a re-drawer and i might be able to clean the pages.But i'm way to lazy to actually make it in time.My releases would be delayed by a week or so:XDMaybe if you guys helped
Sorry, no can do. :p I'm loyal to IEM.
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

Quality posts with 14 years?How is that even possible:lmao
As I said before, age is irrelevant.

I'm more of a lurker as well.Sometimes i try to post,but after a sentece i think f*ck it and close the tab...
I don't even try to post :p

I actually wanted to post in your thread,but then i saw that you haven't replied for a year,so i gave up on it.:oh
Oh yeah, it's been ages hasn't it? I might go post something...sometime.

It's BBBBBBBanana!Correct.:confetti
What's a FF chibi anyway?

Gecko,you seem to be as lazy as i am:eyeroll
Lazy is a very strong word. I prefer "carefree" :p
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

What's the secret meaning behind googlez&? :dance
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Googlez & his girlfriend
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

What's her name? :hurr
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

don't remember sorry :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I was asking, Googz. You baka. xD

S'up? Chibi B! :hi5

Googalee, do you have anything fascinating to report and tell us from your school life? or in rl in general? xD!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

What's up?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Sup Bugz how you doing?

Sup riki? Are you feeling good today?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I'm alright, Bruno. Just dealing with a lil spam hatin' infestation in my thread. How about yourself?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

I'm fine myself but I could be a lot better. Lots of people around me are going trough hard times :\

I figured since Googz doesn't use this thread we should take good care of it don't you think?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Googlez&!

:oh........:comfort
You seem to be very bored lately.How about a job?:worrybunny
Shall start one soon, but i get the feeling boredom is...embedded in me. ._.;
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I leave this thread rest for a day(or two....or three) and what do i see?BBB spams my thread >__>

Sorry, no can do. :p I'm loyal to IEM.
So you don't trust our skills?:3c

How do you like the new character Nananana...something?
As I said before, age is irrelevant.

I don't even try to post :p

Oh yeah, it's been ages hasn't it? I might go post something...sometime.

What's a FF chibi anyway?

Lazy is a very strong word. I prefer "carefree" :p
It truly is.

You want me to post there,even though you are too lazy or too carefree to post there yourself?:XDI should post something,maybe,just maybe you will care to reply to our posts then:XD

Well,well.I think it started with Bugz teasing Ice,because she was only 16 and thus a chibi in his eyes.He soon noticed that there were other potential victims who were 16 just like Ice and that would be Bx4 and myself.We then ended up being the three chibis,the FF chibis.:oh
Now he found another victim in you:XD

What's the secret meaning behind googlez&? :dance
Do you know the manga Yotsuba&! ?
I used it as a refference.It's a manga that's not really well-known here,so i thought that if i put it in my title,people would ask and i would eventually give them a link to the thread on MH.:p
You have to check it out,if you didn't already.Yotsuba is simply adorable!
Here is the thread btw link:XD

I was asking, Googz. You baka. xD

S'up? Chibi B! :hi5

Googalee, do you have anything fascinating to report and tell us from your school life? or in rl in general? xD!
Hmmm,not really to be honest,my life's pretty boring you know:XD
Or more like,what would you call fascinating?

What's up?
Not much,i'm just relaxing.Holidays started for me,so i'm resting in my bed and watching some anime.Other than that i will finally start working on the one-shot for my Abitur.I finally have my teachers approval,so i will try to have the story and the character designs by the end of the holidays(it's only a week,though>__>).
How're you doing?

Shall start one soon, but i get the feeling boredom is...embedded in me. ._.;
Or you just fear to be on the receiving part of the comments.:cookiehand
It's easy to just go to every thread and ask people questions,but answering all of them is another thing:3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

I'm doing well.

Who are those characters in your sig?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Yo Googz have you ever read or watched Christiane F. – Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo ?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

So you don't trust our skills?:3c
Probably not Of course I do! :tem

How do you like the new character Nananana...something?
Wait, what? :blink

Well,well.I think it started with Bugz teasing Ice,because she was only 16 and thus a chibi in his eyes.He soon noticed that there were other potential victims who were 16 just like Ice and that would be Bx4 and myself.We then ended up being the three chibis,the FF chibis.:oh
Now he found another victim in you:XD
Actually, it was shaheer teasing me, because I was 15. (I'm still 15, actually. :oh)
Wow, the original CCC are now 15, 16 and 17. :blink
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Whoa...you'e 15! i thought you were 11! :oh


*runs away >.>*
Or you just fear to be on the receiving part of the comments.:cookiehand
It's easy to just go to every thread and ask people questions,but answering all of them is another thing:3c
I reached that conclusion early on. xDDD
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

hey Googlez, what's your favoritest arc in Narutu? :hurr
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

It truly is.
:hi5

You want me to post there,even though you are too lazy or too carefree to post there yourself?:XDI should post something,maybe,just maybe you will care to reply to our posts then:XD
That's an unfair comment. I have posted in my thread recently, twice. Go check if you don't believe me. And please feel free to post something, I guarantee you a reply (you can trust a moderator :p).

Well,well.I think it started with Bugz teasing Ice,because she was only 16 and thus a chibi in his eyes.He soon noticed that there were other potential victims who were 16 just like Ice and that would be Bx4 and myself.We then ended up being the three chibis,the FF chibis.:oh
So Bugzee likes to victimize young people? :oh

Now he found another victim in you:XD
:blink

That's very brave of him. What do you mean by victim?
 
Top