The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iPho

Will do very soon~

Inorite? ._.

So have you been watching any new anime recently? Do you actually read any of the top 3? xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: iPho

CELLS?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Will do very soon~

Inorite? ._.

So have you been watching any new anime recently? Do you actually read any of the top 3? xD
:XD

I actually don't really watch much anime. :oh Last time I watched any anime... was when Durarara!! was still airing. :XD And why yes, I do. But I don't read OP. I used to have a few Bleach ava/sig sets, but I have yet to make a Naruto ava/sig set. :darn

Oh shut up. :-_-
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

What's this CELLS thing I keep seeing when you're around. Is CELL like a nickname for you or is it just some troll thing I have missed? Or is it another gross Kit Kat-flavor... :notrust
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Eh, it was in one of the word association threads... Every single time, shaheer and Xad would make the word go back to "Cell(s)"... -_-;

Speaking of KitKats! :zomg Yesterday, I ate a normal one... it tasted... plain... :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

Kit Kat was never one of my favorite chocolate bars.. But they sure as hell aren't helping it by putting wasabi flavor in it... :notrust

And I see... well, most stuff is associated to cells.. In one way or another. :p
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

I never really liked them either... until my friend bought so many weird flavours back from Japan! :XD

Wasaaaaabi~! Wasaaaabi!! :turtle

Well, yeah, but they didn't have to go round in circles! :shakefist
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

*Ignore, ignore, ignore*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: iPho

*cells CELLS CeLls cellS
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Har har har, you forgot the asterisk at the end. :noworry
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: iPho

but i dint forget the cells
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

:notrust

What's with you and cells?! :yelling
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: iPho

dun know ask cells ,
:D
where the hell is Xad, it aint fun trolling alone
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: iPho

Nearly a whole month late, Googz! :sbunny
(:XD)
Yeah! It's been ages since we last talked. :blink I've been good, but school's been keeping me busy... and you?

Ahhh yeah. I should reread it sometime... before the new chapter comes out. :XD
Nanamine is a cool villain, but I just want to stab him sometimes. -_-;
*Cough* We're actually a week late with chapters these days... Our usual raw provider kinda disappeared and we always find other raws late.
Mangacurse and Muda have picked it up, and Mangacurse are using molokidan's translations... =\

Read it when you're fully awake! :yelling It's about 30 or so chapters behind, but I heard that Trinity Bakuma are picking up the pace with it, so I'm really excited! :tem And you should read Sket Dance.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :confetti
[sizept=2]It's the 15th for me now...[/sizept]
Ugh,same here.>_<I was superbusy this week,because of a presentation i had to prepare 'till Friday,but i didn't do anything until Thursday,of course.So i had to pull an all-nighter and everything was fine,but it was still annoying.

Yeah,i want to stab him,too,esecially for this chapter.:arro
Oh,i'm sorry,but keep it u guys!:cheerbunnyWhere do you get them from now?Cover-land?

Will do,will do.:XDI always heard that no one was Editing it.Good thing they picked it up again.I heard it will get an anime next fall or something,right?

And what's up with that cell stuff?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Ugh,same here.>_<I was superbusy this week,because of a presentation i had to prepare 'till Friday,but i didn't do anything until Thursday,of course.So i had to pull an all-nighter and everything was fine,but it was still annoying.
Procrastination at its best. :noworry I really should stop procrastinating these days... >_> I'm doing a year 12 subject this year, so I have a final exam on that... I'm slacking a bit on the homework given. :darn

Yeah,i want to stab him,too,esecially for this chapter.:arro
Oh,i'm sorry,but keep it u guys!:cheerbunnyWhere do you get them from now?Cover-land?
Ah, I haven't read the latest chapter yet. :blink I should do that. :XD
Thanks~~! We get them from raw-bunko now. Apparently Mangacurse uses the same raws, so hopefully we'll be able to catch up. :p

Will do,will do.:XDI always heard that no one was Editing it.Good thing they picked it up again.I heard it will get an anime next fall or something,right?
You better. :shifty
Oh, really? :blink I thought that Trinity Bakuma had always been Editing it, but it was always just weeks and weeks behind.
Haha yep~! I really want to watch it! :tem

And what's up with that cell stuff?
The answers you find are in post #166. :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

Wait...your a Manga Editor?

What other secret business do get you upto? :aki
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

You... didn't know? :oh I'm part of 3 groups, but I'm kind of planning to resign from 2 of them... School's keeping me busy, and I only have time for 1 group. :darn And that's also the reason why I was kind of against BBBro starting a Editing group for just Bakuman. That would mean more competition. :shifty
Actually, 2 of the groups I'm in scanlate Bakuman, so I'm going to have to resign from one of the 2... and one of them is doing HSDK, and now the other is considering picking it up... -_-;
Now I definitely have to quit one of them. :-_-

No other secret business~ Innocent, I am. :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

konichiwaa Ice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top