The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

NANIII? who imagine more stuff between me and you? :ck
i was asking an innocent question without any intention behind it and u turned it into U-KNOW-WHAT :ck
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: iPho

woa-woa-woa.drop the me and you stuff... leave me alone i am still pure and innocent.
Anyway ice whats your 3 favourite animals?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iPho

How is school going for you atm?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

What would you say was the most dangerous thing you've done in your life? What is your favourite tv show? Do you like home and away or neighbours? (the only aussie shows shown here are the soaps >.>) Who is your favourite author and who is your favourite non-kpop/far east asian musician? :oh
Hmm... to be honest, I don't really think I've done anything that would be called 'dangerous'. >_> So probably j-walking in Shanghai or something. :XD
'How I Met Your Mother' is awesome! :p I have the DVDs for the first 5 seasons... :XD Also, I don't like either H&A or Neighbours. >_>
Favourite author... hmm... honestly, I don't read as much as I used to as a kid... :darn Well, I recently read a book for English class, and I really liked it! :D It was by Alice Pung, an Aussie author.
Oh psh, non-far east? :notrust If you said non-kpop, I would've said someone from Japan... But non-far east... I honestly don't know. :oh I don't listen to Western music enough to have a favourite. :XD

What kind of man will you marry Ice? :p
No idea. :oh

I bet she likes good boy types.
or maybe the boy like me :p
nah.just give it up.
give up? what do u imagine again? i was just asking :D
same here, what do u imagine?
14 guest :D
your the only who imagines stuff...:-_- and you know tht:amuse
NANIII? who imagine more stuff between me and you? :ck
i was asking an innocent question without any intention behind it and u turned it into U-KNOW-WHAT :ck
woa-woa-woa.drop the me and you stuff... leave me alone i am still pure and innocent.
Anyway ice whats your 3 favourite animals?
So much spam many posts while I was at school... :blink
As for my 3 favourite animals... probably dogs, pandas and leopards.

Don't go there. This is Queen Chibi's thread. :-_-

Tread Spam carefully. :-_-

[sizept=1]I know you guys are "joking". =P[/sizept]
Thanks Bugz. :XD

12 fricking guests! :jawdrop

Queen Chibi's so popular! :confetti

:XD
Whoa, seriously?!?!?! :blink Impossible! :faint

How is school going for you atm?
Well, so far... it's pretty good. :XD Heaps and heaps of homework though. -_-; It's pretty weird having only 6 main subjects... and there are so many double periods as well! :faint You know, I think my shoulders are bruising because of my heavy bag... :oh The depressing thing is, out of all my subjects, the only thing I like is chemistry... :darn
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

Please rate between 1 and 10. 1 being least likely 10 being most likely:

- Arrobot getting back together
- Cblitz becoming cool
- Blai not being "busy" [sizept=1]with vaseline and tissues..[/sizept]
- Bugzee making a good sig [sizept=1]hurr hurr hurr [/sizept]
- Chibis splitting up
- Scav and DL going on a honeymoon
- The FF becoming a part of the naruto section
- The world ending in 2012
- The island of Australia swimming to a better timezone
- Earth being invaded by warrior mice from the moon?


Thats it. :oh
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Please rate between 1 and 10. 1 being least likely 10 being most likely:
- Arrobot getting back together
1. Now that Hulk has a girlfriend and hardly appears anymore, Bot has no chance. :noworry Unless, you know, Arro is sexually frustrated or something. :oh

- Cblitz becoming cool
1. Since you guys keep giving him those nicknames, never. :XD

- Blai not being "busy" [sizept=1]with vaseline and tissues..[/sizept]
1. :oh
Moving on.

- Bugzee making a good sig [sizept=1]hurr hurr hurr [/sizept]
6. They're getting better. :XD I really liked the light one. :zomg

- Chibis splitting up
7. :crying Since BBBro and Googz turned/is turning 17, and I'm staying 15, very likely. :scry NOOOOOOOOOOEEEEZZZZZZ!!! :bored But then again, we have a new member who is 16, so that might patch up the age gap. Unless he turns 17 before I turn 16. :notrust

- Scav and DL going on a honeymoon
Since when did they become a FF pairing? :blink Ah, I miss out on too much these days. -_-;

- The FF becoming a part of the naruto section
1. Utter chaos + utter chaos.

- The world ending in 2012
1. Australia has been having terrible weather, with the floods in Queensland, the flash floods here in Melbourne, and then the crazy hot days the next day. :oh Though there's been heaps of natural disasters occurring more, I don't think that the world wold end so soon.
At least let me finish high school, damn it!! :yelling

- The island of Australia swimming to a better timezone
10! Continental drift! :zomg Now the question is... should it move towards an American timezone or an European timezone...? :s

- Earth being invaded by warrior mice from the moon?
9. Those things are out to get us. Just you wait... :cookiestare

Thats it. :oh
Ok. :ginwut
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

Ohai, Ice! How you dooiiiiiiiin? Still workin' hard?

[Sizept="4"]Well, as hard as a chibi can work...[/sizept]

:tem
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Ohai, Ice! How you dooiiiiiiiin? Still workin' hard?

[Sizept="4"]Well, as hard as a chibi can work...[/sizept]

:tem
:oh...

Heya Orgz!! :zomg I'm working very hard, thank you very much. And studying very hard too. *Coughcoughcough*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

Since when did they become a FF pairing? :blink Ah, I miss out on too much these days. -_-;
I just invented on the spot. I think it has a certain ring to it. :hurr

10! Continental drift! :zomg Now the question is... should it move towards an American timezone or an European timezone...? :s
Europe of course. Its the timezone centre of the world. :p


Can you explain why china town in my town was celebrating chinese new year today...Are they rebels? :zomg
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: iPho

can you explain why there is china town in the first place ?

Can't you chinese people just mix with the rest of the world :p ?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

I know what I'm about to do is refer to a fictional TV show, but in Deadwood which takes place in the 1870's, there's a special district in the town where the Chinese people live, so if it's been like that for such a long time, maybe it's become sort of tradition or something. Maybe tradition is the wrong word. Whatever. I'm rambling... >_>

Chinatown is a damn good movie, btw.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

Can't you chinese people just mix with the rest of the world :p ?
They do. xD

Its more like a chinese business town. There are no houses there. It just has a whole load of chinese business, restuarants, clubs etc. Its convenient since if your looking to eat chinese you go to chinatown, or if your looking say to eat indian you go to balti triangle. Which is where all the indian businesses and restaurants congregate. Its more out of convenience than anything.

I know what I'm about to do is refer to a fictional TV show, but in Deadwood which takes place in the 1870's, there's a special district in the town where the Chinese people live, so if it's been like that for such a long time, maybe it's become sort of tradition or something. Maybe tradition is the wrong word. Whatever. I'm rambling... >_>

Chinatown is a damn good movie, btw.
I always wanted to watch deadwood, but i could never be bothered. :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

It's so damn goooooooood. I hate HBO for canceling it before its last season.

But I love them for so many other reasons, so it evens out.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Can you explain why china town in my town was celebrating chinese new year today...Are they rebels? :zomg
Hmm... the celebrations usually only go for a few days... not a week. >_> So yes, they might be rebels. :zomg

can you explain why there is china town in the first place ?

Can't you chinese people just mix with the rest of the world :p ?
We're just superior. :noworry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

Iphone what kind of things make u angry?
can u describe urself with 3 words :p

yawn :p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: iPho

do you like twilight?Harry potter?what do you think about Gypsy?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Iphone what kind of things make u angry?
can u describe urself with 3 words :p

yawn :p
Hmm, I think I'm getting an iPhone 4 sometime soon... :oh
Well, I can't really think of anything that makes me super angry, but I guess the first thing that came to mind would be those douches who would just say "ni hao" to my friends and I if we were out... Sometimes they would even say "konnichiwa". I mean seriously, we're freaking Chinese, okay?! :yelling And our English is fine, we were born in Australia. :fail
Psh, I'm too awesome for just 3 words. :noworry

do you like twilight?Harry potter?what do you think about Gypsy?
Hate it. :oh
It's pretty good. :oh
What about them? :oh
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

My mates call me "The Gypsy" because I'm partially Hungarian even though they perfectly know that I'm from the aristocratic part of Budapest *insulted*

Even though it's common knowledge that hungarians = gypsys.... riiiiite!?

Personally, I don't really like them. But that's because of their behaviour in Hungary which is caused from a fucked up, discriminating government. >,>'
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

Hmm, I think I'm getting an iPhone 4 sometime soon... :oh
Well, I can't really think of anything that makes me super angry, but I guess the first thing that came to mind would be those douches who would just say "ni hao" to my friends and I if we were out... Sometimes the would even say "konnichiwa" I mean seriously, We're freaking Chinese, okay?! :yelling And our English is fine, we were born in Australia. :fail
Psh, I'm too awesome for just 3 words. :noworry



Hate it. :oh
It's pretty good. :oh
What about them? :oh
konnichiwa Iphone :lmao
what do ni hao mean? now ill say konnichiwa to my chn friends when ill want to tease them :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top