Re: iPho
I'm glad that I usually go around September then.
I was going to go this holiday, but I didn't have time to...
Bahahaha yeah!!
Nanjing Road is so pretty at night.
Have you been to Qi Pu Road? There's basically 4 shopping centers on the corners of the intersection there!
But I can't speak it, I usually reply to her in Cantonese.
(My dad is Cantonese, and my mum is fluent in Cantonese as well.)
When I was shopping at Qi Pu Road, we just had some kebabs for lunch.
Ohhh wow!
I think I've been there before.
Every time I go to Shanghai, my uncle takes us out to eat at classy restaurants every night.
If you're complaining about the V.I.P. rooms not having a private bathroom, I bet you've been dining at super high-class restaurants a bit too much.
But I usually stay around Pu Xi rather than Pu Dong... But I have been to the Jin Mao Tower, and the Oriental Pearl Tower... but not the Shanghai World Financial Center.
Last year, I went to the World Expo!
Although the only pavilion I went to the Australian one... my dad didn't want to line up for other pavilions. 
I've also been to The Bund, the Shanghai Grand Theater, Cheng Huang Miao, and a whole lot of other places I don't remember because I was probably a kid then.
How long were you in Shanghai for?
5 layers!!It was very cold on some days, I had to wear around 5 layersLuckily, most of my time was spent inside warm restaurants, department stores, book shops, arcades, clothing shops etc. Nanjing Road is absolutely full of them
![]()
I'm glad that I usually go around September then.
I was going to go this holiday, but I didn't have time to...Bahahaha yeah!!
Nanjing Road is so pretty at night.
Have you been to Qi Pu Road? There's basically 4 shopping centers on the corners of the intersection there!
My mum is Shanghainese and she talks to me in Shanghainese a lot, so I understand most of it.Can you speak Shanghainese?
But I can't speak it, I usually reply to her in Cantonese.
(My dad is Cantonese, and my mum is fluent in Cantonese as well.)I love the kebabs that they have on the street stalls!Definitely worth a tryI was informed the food on the street tastes better, even if the presentation could use some work. I visited too many restaurants to remember names, but I do recall one, "Tang Dynasty", which I went to on my very last day. It was probably one of the more lower end restaurants I dined in, their V.I.P. rooms didn't have a private bathroom
![]()
When I was shopping at Qi Pu Road, we just had some kebabs for lunch.
Ohhh wow!
I think I've been there before.
Every time I go to Shanghai, my uncle takes us out to eat at classy restaurants every night.
If you're complaining about the V.I.P. rooms not having a private bathroom, I bet you've been dining at super high-class restaurants a bit too much. I've been to quite a lot of places, since I usually go to Shanghai every year.Oh right, silly meWhich places have you visited in Shanghai? Have you been to the Shanghai World Financial Center? Or Jin Mao Tower?
But I usually stay around Pu Xi rather than Pu Dong... But I have been to the Jin Mao Tower, and the Oriental Pearl Tower... but not the Shanghai World Financial Center. Last year, I went to the World Expo!
Although the only pavilion I went to the Australian one... my dad didn't want to line up for other pavilions. 
I've also been to The Bund, the Shanghai Grand Theater, Cheng Huang Miao, and a whole lot of other places I don't remember because I was probably a kid then.

How long were you in Shanghai for?

I was informed the food on the street tastes better, even if the presentation could use some work. I visited too many restaurants to remember names, but I do recall one, "


and Kakei.
Apart from Hiruma; Monta & Komusubi are my other two favourite ES21 characters.




My friend went sky diving in New Zealand this summer and she said it was awesome!!

I went indoor rock climbing a few days ago, and my arms hurt like hell for a while.
