The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

Oh, I meant that I was originally going to see them in Stockholm but was too late, and then eni and the gang hooked me up with a ticket in Germany so I went down for a lil' modmeet. =)

Also, you're rejecting me? That's... That's a first :oh
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: iPho

Hi lordHokage! Nice to meet you too. :D

First of all, I love how multicultural it is here. There's not *as* much racism here, and you can try all sorts of different food. :)
Another thing would be the temperature range. It's never really freezing cold, and if it's super hot, you can always stay inside with the air con. :XD
Finally, I love the environment here. Compared to China, our skies are so blue, the air isn't smoggy, and there's so much green everywhere. :XD (Well, not in central Australia where the deserts are. :p)

Thanks for dropping by! :)
You're welcome. :)

The land down under sounds like home the Bahamas, the Caribbean, beautiful sunny weather year round, a little bit racist here and there, a melting pot of cultures and the environment, the great wonders is simply beautiful. With that being said, what your favorite Aussie native dishes are? :amuse
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: iPho

Hey Icey! :tem

Epic title is epic :wtf
Are you into any sports? Cricket?Football?

Your favorite movie(from the top of your head) is Inception? Have you ever seen Donnie Darko?If not you should definitely check it out. It's a brilliant movie.

There's Milo in Australia?:XD It's one of my favorite chocolate drinks :D
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Oh, I meant that I was originally going to see them in Stockholm but was too late, and then eni and the gang hooked me up with a ticket in Germany so I went down for a lil' modmeet. =)

Also, you're rejecting me? That's... That's a first :oh
Ahh, righteo. :XD Even if I was obsessed with a band, I wouldn't go so far as to see the same concert all over again. :oh

Crushed? :3c

You're welcome. :)

The land down under sounds like home the Bahamas, the Caribbean, beautiful sunny weather year round, a little bit racist here and there, a melting pot of cultures and the environment, the great wonders is simply beautiful. With that being said, what your favorite Aussie native dishes are? :amuse
Ooooh, nice. :D I should go visit the Bahamas one day. :XD
To be honest, I actually haven't tried any "bush tucker" before... I don't think most of the population would have either... :darn

Hey Icey! :tem

Epic title is epic :wtf
Are you into any sports? Cricket?Football?

Your favorite movie(from the top of your head) is Inception? Have you ever seen Donnie Darko?If not you should definitely check it out. It's a brilliant movie.

There's Milo in Australia?:XD It's one of my favorite chocolate drinks :D
Hiya Kakashi! :tem Nice to see you here! :XD

Why thank you. :wtf
I'm not really into watching any sports, but I like playing badminton and volleyball... But during the Olympics, I like watching gymnastics and diving. :XD

Nope, I've never seen Donnie Darko. :blink I'll keep that in mind next time I go to the DVD rental! :tem

You see, Milo was invented by an Australian. :3c So of course we would have it in Australia. :noworry
Yeah! I like it better than any other chocolate drinks as well! Ones like Big M and Nesquick don't really taste that nice in my opinion... =/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

Oh, obviously I didn't want to see the same concert again. You don't take me for a freak, do you? :worrybunny

Oh, if you like J.Reyez, feel free to check out the link in my signature :vbunny


And yes, I'm devastated, heartbroken and in a very emotionally unstable state right now. :scry
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Oh, obviously I didn't want to see the same concert again. You don't take me for a freak, do you? :worrybunny
:XD You know that Australian Tour that J.Reyez was in? Apparently a fan went to both the Melbourne one and the Adelaide one... AND the Chit-Chat Session. :blink And they're all back-to-back from Saturday to Monday. :faint

Oh, if you like J.Reyez, feel free to check out the link in my signature :vbunny
Ohhhh, will do! :zomg

And yes, I'm devastated, heartbroken and in a very emotionally unstable state right now. :scry
:comfort
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: iPho

Ooooh, nice. :D I should go visit the Bahamas one day. :XD
To be honest, I actually haven't tried any "bush tucker" before... I don't think most of the population would have either... :darn
And one of these days, if God's willing I will visit your beloved country. :)

What is bush tucker? It sounds like a tea. :amuse
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Bush tucker is basically the name given to the food that's native to Australia and is eaten by the original inhabitants here, the Aborigines. :tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

Talk about a dedicated fan. :oh The only person whom I'd check out more than once would be Adam Clason >,>'

Feel free to give feedback if you have any :thumbs
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Talk about a dedicated fan. :oh
Indeed. :oh

The only person whom I'd check out more than once would be Adam Clason >,>'
I think not. :oh

Feel free to give feedback if you have any :thumbs
You like Traphik as well? :zomg He was the co-host for the Boombox Tour, and he was awesome. :XD
I've only seen 2 videos he's in though... (Chopstick 1000 by MyChonny and that TSA one :lmao)

Bahaha... anyway, there was an article on a KPop news site, AllKpop, on that song, "Maybe One Day." The author was basically saying how the lyrics were ignorant and offending... >_> I actually haven't listened to it yet, since my internet is capped and it'll probably take an hour or more to load it. :darn
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

Oh, so you wanna play the blame game? :ninja

Yes, I really like Traphik. Even though most of his lyrics is about sex he always make interesting parallells and innuendos. *smile*

Oho, haven't read it but I assume it's because he starts the song with "It's J.Reyez, the Korean guy. I represent the Asians, we all chinky eyed." or something like that.

He's received a lot of hate because of that line but seriously, if an artist would sing "I'm Bruno, the Swedish guy. I represent the Swedes, we're all gay socialists who likes rainbows." I wouldn't really care.

Of course I wouldn't jump in joy but even though he's stereotyping the asians it's better that it comes from him than someone from a different ethnicity. And if he brings it up himself he will be pretty much immune towards comments like that.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Yep. That line. And I totally agree with you.
My friend and I usually talk about how we dislike Chinese people's attitudes at school, but most of our friends just shrug if off since we are Chinese. Also, we usually refer to Extra-curriculum Chinese School as Chink School, and I actually didn't know it was offensive slang for Asians until someone told me last year. >_>
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Do you play an instrument? If not, what instrument would you like to play?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: iPho

Googz:zomg

My favourite type of ice-cream would be cookies and cream. :drool Either that, or the mango, peach and orange sorbet I made the other day~! :turtle

As for the second question, the answer is no. :XD
:zomg

Cookies and cream!How come i never tried them?Cookies does sound tasty,but what kind of taste is cream?:blink
You making me jealous:wtf

I see.But your favourite manga is still D.Gray-Man right?
How did you like the latest chapter?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iPho

It's delicious, Googlez. Cookie and cream reminds me of Oreo. You should try it one day.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Do you play an instrument? If not, what instrument would you like to play?
I used to play the piano and cello. I've been playing the piano since 2002 and the cello since 2004. I don't take lessons anymore though.
Even though I've answered the first part of the question, I'll answer the second part as well. :XD Drums would be cool. :oh My cello lessons used to take place opposite the percussion room and I thought that everything in there was awesome. :XD

:zomg

Cookies and cream!How come i never tried them?Cookies does sound tasty,but what kind of taste is cream?:blink
You making me jealous:wtf

I see.But your favourite manga is still D.Gray-Man right?
How did you like the latest chapter?
:XD It's a flavour together. They're not separate flavours. :XD Also yep, what riki said. :amuse You should definitely try it one day! :zomg It's soooo good! :drool I actually have two tubs of it in the freezer right now. :XD (One of them is almost empty, of course. >_>)

Hmm... I'm actually not so sure about DGM anymore... (Sorry riki. :darn) Since it went monthly and the drawing style changed, I had quite a hard time following it... But I still love the Ark in Edo arc and the Zombie arc. :XD Actually, I think Bakuman and Sket Dance are creeping into my top 5 manga. :tem I would always be so happy when there are new chapters of them released. :thumbs

It's delicious, Googlez. Cookie and cream reminds me of Oreo. You should try it one day.
Sometimes I really think that they use Oreo in the ice cream... the cookie bits look exactly like Oreo. :XD Another flavour that I love would be chocolate honey nougat! :wtf That one is soooo good as well!! :zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Chocolate honey nougat sounds heavenly! :wtf
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Yes! Yes is it! :wtf I haven't opened the new tub yet, since I think we should finish the older tubs first... My mum is crazy with buying ice cream. :faint We have 2 tubs of cookies and cream, 1 tub of caramel and macadamia, 1 tub of chocolate honey nougat and a tub of homemade mango, peach and orange sorbet. :faint But then again, it's summer. And ice cream is our saviour. :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Yeah, eating ice cream is not good right now over here. :sweat

Homemade sorbet sounds yummy. It must be fun making ice cream/sorbet.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Yeah, it is fun. :XD It just takes a long time without an ice cream making machine. :darn I didn't think that it would be so simple though. :blink I just sucks how it's a total of about 7-8 hours of freezing. But then again, the wait's worth it in the end! :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top