- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: iPho
Oh, I meant that I was originally going to see them in Stockholm but was too late, and then eni and the gang hooked me up with a ticket in Germany so I went down for a lil' modmeet. =)
Also, you're rejecting me? That's... That's a first
Oh, I meant that I was originally going to see them in Stockholm but was too late, and then eni and the gang hooked me up with a ticket in Germany so I went down for a lil' modmeet. =)
Also, you're rejecting me? That's... That's a first




)




I'll keep that in mind next time I go to the DVD rental!





)
Either that, or the mango, peach and orange sorbet I made the other day~! 
