Re: iPho
You don't use an ice cream machine? That's really impressive. How do you make it?
You don't use an ice cream machine? That's really impressive. How do you make it?




Ok! Here we go! *Cracks knuckles*Sure! I would love to try it one day.![]()
But it still tasted awesome!
Whenever I have some, I usually top it with some frozen raspberries. 
Hmm... I usually just surf the net, chat to friends on MSN or read manga. And if I'm out of the house, I just usually hang with my friends or go watch a movie with them or something.Icey whats your favorite activity when you are free?


Thanks for reviving the thread! I'll check it out in a bit. Please make your way towards the Otaku Culture section. T^TI'll go revive it after lunch! There's something I want to ask you guys anyway.![]()
Waaaaaat? You said you would start reading One Piece this summer!? Meanie.I think I'll start reading One Piece next holidays...Hopefully...
![]()


Who doesn't like hot chocolate!?My favourite hot drink would be hot chocolate or tea... Or a caramel latte with a big scoop of cookies and cream ice-cream in it.![]()



No probs!Thanks for reviving the thread! I'll check it out in a bit. Please make your way towards the Otaku Culture section. T^T


What?Waaaaaat? You said you would start reading One Piece this summer!? Meanie.![]()
Sorry!
I guess some other mangas just popped up and I decided to read them first. >_>Hiruma all the way!!Who's your favourite ES21 character?![]()
and Kakei.
How about you? 
I know, right?!Who doesn't like hot chocolate!?![]()

- Yes I do.- Do you legally purchase music online?
- What was the last album you purchased or legally downloaded?
- Do you read any magazines on a regular basis?
- Looking forward to year 11?
- Are you the only one that reads manga in your family?
- Purple, white, black, pink or blue?
- Pink or pink? or pink?
- What about light pink then?
- Have you ever been fishing? o.O







What flavour was it? How was it the tastiest?
Was the texture smooth and creamy like no other or something? 




I seeIt's a flavour together. They're not separate flavours.
Also yep, what riki said.
You should definitely try it one day!
It's soooo good!
I actually have two tubs of it in the freezer right now.
(One of them is almost empty, of course. >_>)
Hmm... I'm actually not so sure about DGM anymore... (Sorry riki.) Since it went monthly and the drawing style changed, I had quite a hard time following it... But I still love the Ark in Edo arc and the Zombie arc.
Actually, I think Bakuman and Sket Dance are creeping into my top 5 manga.
I would always be so happy when there are new chapters of them released.
![]()
Makes more sense that way.Damn you Ice!Stop it,you're making my mouth water again
I have to try it.
),but i haven't read Sket Dance yet(i know,i know,i definitly have to read it,but i don't have much time
)


)Hi! Thanks for dropping by.Mmmmm, that sorbet sounds tasty!
Do you cook much? What else can you cook/do you like to make? Any specialties?
Oh, and hi!![]()

Impy. I have been waiting for your arrival. *Swivels around in my spinny chair and strokes an imaginary cat.*Sorry for the delayed arrival to your thread. I was side tracked. D:
Where would you like to visit thats not china nor korea nor japan, in fact ill rephrase the question. Where would you most like to visit outside of Asia/Oceania? ;C
What do you want to dowhen you grow upin the future [sizept=2]Okay that was a bit mean of me xDD[/sizept]
Edit: Oh yea, give ys 5 reasons why someone should listen to kpop?![]()
I actually have no idea what I want to be yet, so yeahhh... >_>Try it, try it, try it!! And when you have, tell me what you think!I seeMakes more sense that way.Damn you Ice!Stop it,you're making my mouth water again
I have to try it.
Yeah,DGM kind of turned into a mess...and knowing Hoshino,who is always in a hurry,i guess even the monthly schedule looks messy
Those arcs were quite cool.I also liked the Alma flashback!That was fantastic.
I agree with you on Bakuman(looking forward to the new chapter),but i haven't read Sket Dance yet(i know,i know,i definitly have to read it,but i don't have much time
)

Since Sleepyfans has disbanded, IEM is the only group doing Baku now.
You say you have no time? Yet you were reading a manga where the dude randomly started levitating in class and floated out of the room through a window...
(Wait, was that you? >_>)Hi Rofl!! Nice to see you here!Hi Chibiphoenix, just wanted to bump in into everyone's thread once in a while
Do you have any kind of favorite sports to do or watch?
And don't let Googz hit on you, I see him getting to that certain tone already
(And this must be the most cheerful/smiley heavy thread of all times)



Ah, Gokusen 2. I've only watched Gokusen 1, I prefer MatsuJun and Oguri Shun and the rest of the Gokusen 1 cast, but then again I only watched a few minutes of Gokusen 2 ^^;; I used to like NEWS a lot, but then I discovered Arashi, and all the NEWS love like, dissolvedNi hao~!!![]()
Ahahahaa, I only knew about KT because of a drama that Kame and Aka were in (Gokusen 2)... I decided to listen to their music a while later and I liked what I heard.I also like NEWS as well.
Because of Yamapi.
And if you have never heard of Arashi, you really need to, and you need to watch some of their variety shows 
TFP is epic funI don't really watch Japanese variety shows, but I've watched a few episodes of Tokyo Friend Park 2. (The ones with TVXQ, Sato Takeru and Yamapi.)
Ohooo, my absolute favourite Johnny's boy would be too hard to decide... so I'll just say that my favourites are what I like to call... "The Holy Trinity of Y.A.K." What Y.A.K. stands for, you ask? Yamapi, Akanishi and Kamenashi.![]()
I love all the games on that show. But like you, I only watch it when my favourite people are on. I used to watch a lot of Jap variety shows and music shows, but I stopped because of exams (and because I was more caught up in anime and manga) and never started up again... I would however totally recommend Arashi no Shukudai-kun ~ it's hilarious! Also VS Arashi. Have I mentioned I'm a big fan of Arashi? 

You like abs and you've never heard of T.M.R!? Blasphemy, I say!Actually, I only got into ABS because of some anime OPs... so I haven't heard of T.M.Revolution.I'll check them out soon~!

Takanori Makes Revolution = T.M.Revolution. He's been around for years and has sung a number of anime OPs himself, before forming abs in like 2007 or something (can't remember). Now he does both but at this moment he is focusing more on his solo work aka TMR
Check him out, he's pretty awesome and has a great composer working with him!
Ikr?Fanservice is always awesome.![]()

I see you're a huge fan of TVXQ! I have a lot of friends who are their fans too haha. I listen to their Japanese songsAnyway, yes indeed I have.In 2009, my friend and I flew to Shanghai to see TVXQ's Mirotic Concert!
(We didn't fly there just to see them... We were going to go there to visit our relatives anyway.
) I think it was the last concert they performed together at, before the lawsuit.
![]()
How was the concert? Was there fanservice? 



I've watched Gokusen 1, 2 and 3.Ah, Gokusen 2. I've only watched Gokusen 1, I prefer MatsuJun and Oguri Shun and the rest of the Gokusen 1 cast, but then again I only watched a few minutes of Gokusen 2 ^^;; I used to like NEWS a lot, but then I discovered Arashi, and all the NEWS love like, dissolvedAnd if you have never heard of Arashi, you really need to, and you need to watch some of their variety shows
![]()
If you don't mind the cheesiness, it's a pretty good series.
My friend invited me over one day because she had bought a lot of new dramas from Singapore. She told me what each was about and who's in them, and I chose Gokusen because I saw Jun on the cover.
Out of the 3 Gokusen series, I think I like the cast of Gokusen 2 is the best.
But then again... Miura Haruma was a main in Gokusen 3... 
Yeah~! But it's a pain to find the videos online.TFP is epic funI love all the games on that show. But like you, I only watch it when my favourite people are on. I used to watch a lot of Jap variety shows and music shows, but I stopped because of exams (and because I was more caught up in anime and manga) and never started up again... I would however totally recommend Arashi no Shukudai-kun ~ it's hilarious! Also VS Arashi. Have I mentioned I'm a big fan of Arashi?
![]()
Either it's not veru up to date, or the ones I really want to watch aren't available.
Ack, exams!
I should probably stop slacking for the next two years...

Ah yeah. >.< I saw some pictured from his American debut...Oh yeah, you do know that Jin has left KT already right? :/ I've always felt that KAT-TUN was more like KA and t-tun because Kame and Jin get too much attention![]()
Haha yeah... I actually only know Kame and Jin from KAT-TUN.
I'm sorry!! DD: I actually only listen to their songs, but I haven't really looked that much into them. >_< What are your favourite songs from abs and TMR? Actually, I'll chuck in Arashi, KT and NEWS as well with that question.You like abs and you've never heard of T.M.R!? Blasphemy, I say!
You know that short dude that sings for abs? He is TakanoriTakanori Makes Revolution = T.M.Revolution. He's been around for years and has sung a number of anime OPs himself, before forming abs in like 2007 or something (can't remember). Now he does both but at this moment he is focusing more on his solo work aka TMR
Check him out, he's pretty awesome and has a great composer working with him!

BahahahahaAnd I swear my itunes is listening to me type - when I talked about Arashi it played me an Arashi song, and when I started typing about TMR it played a TMR song![]()
Your iTunes knows you too well!
Hahaha yes!!I see you're a huge fan of TVXQ! I have a lot of friends who are their fans too haha. I listen to their Japanese songsHow was the concert? Was there fanservice?
![]()
(When they were together, they were the awesomest, but I guess they're pretty awesome when they're split in two as well!
) I listen to their Korean songs more.
I don't have many of their Japanese songs, but my friend (who is a huuuuge fan of them) has basically all their songs. ALL. THEIR. SONGS. Every single one. Even ones from OSTs, random solos, concert only songs, you name it. 
I went with two of my friends, and out seats were pretty good. they were to the side, but we had a really good view~! Some of the people behind us heard us speaking English and they asked where we were from... They were pretty shocked when they found out that we're from Australia!
Anyway, there wasn't really much fanservice, it was more like fans overreacting... Basically, when the favourite fan pairing sang together, there would be double the amount of screaming. 
Yes. Yes I did!Oh and I noticed you started (?) proof-reading for Muda!![]()
I only started a couple of weeks ago though. I mainly proof for I Eat Manga. (I'm now a typesetter too!
) But I think I've bitten more than I could chew, since I joined Chibi Manga as well and now I'm up to my neck in TLs in need of a proofread.
Bad decision... a very bad decision. 
Oh! I love that stuff!Have you tried douhua? If so, do you like it sweet or savory?
I like mine sweet. My mom would make a sweet and spicy ginger sauce and serve it over the soft tofu.
Do you like eating traditional Chinese foods or fusion-type (e.g. General Tso, crab rangoons, etc.)?
I like it sweet, with the syrup you mentioned!
I usually have it for desert if I ever go to have Yum Cha~ I don't think I've ever tried it savoury though...
Fusion's a nice change, but traditional will always be... well, traditional.
In Shanghai last year, I went to this really nice modern Sichuan restaurant. All their food was really out there, but everyone in my extended family loved the food~
Apparently you have to book a few months in advance to get a big table.
It's so popular that there was a huge line to get in!
But I often see and eat stuff that's similar to those. 