Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Not as much about that as about this game.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I think I have hang of it now. So what really matters is who the mafia killed, and that was Fried. The other happenings can be ignored (we were awesomely lucky about Imp, so maybe it's a good sign). Fried was very Sherlocky yesterday, but posted a little. He could have been killed because mafiosos thought he was a detective. But then we'd have very stupid mafiosos (hyst?baka jin?) because a real detective wouldn't be so obvious about it. Or the mafia want to lead us think that way.

We must not forgot Frieds vote on Farfalla. But people (digitaldude) think she is the doctor, which is plausible.

Also the early game is suspicous. Bug begged for votes first, then Evil came to his rescue (and I followed the same line of thinking) and Bugzee suddenly changed his mind. Then Imp appeared and started the scav train, leading the votes off from Jin and E3. And now we know Imp was mafia, which makes Bug and Evil seem shady again. Maybe our initial direction was right.

(I'm off now, be back in an hour or two :bye)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Actually I don't think she is doctor anymore since it was based on a wrongful reading of her post ust...
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

ive been mafia 2 games in a row...not this time

VOTEKILL GOOD_BOY
im not jokin im 99% sure he mafia
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Is there any logical reason hyst... you would think gb is mafia?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

And people alrdy said I'm like... everything oO"
In the other game, it was the same, and I was what... a townie XD! A "I-don't-have-any-ability-townie"
And at first, I thought the same Ust did: we should focus in the one the mafia had killed. But I remember Fried posting so little that it could be a random pick, just to make us all go crazy thinking about their first act ._. You know... Hyst did it in the past game. He picked random names to put in that fake PM. He said it himself. So now I'll come back in all those pages to see if Fried said something rly important, and if I can't find anything, I'll just consider that it was a random death to not give us nothing as a tip XD
If you guys think about it, it would be clever.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Is there any logical reason hyst... you would think gb is mafia?
he never on...he magically not around when it night time...

and im sure cblitz would love him be mafia because all trolling i did to him last round :p
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

"I have an uneasy feeling about that Mr. Impossible. It's my sixth sense again, but I'm going to keep my judgements at bay for now. However, don't feel safe. Not when I'm around."

Freid was the first one to incriminate Jin, and Imp just followed him. And he was acting like he was a detective that could find who the mafia was. (I guess he's always like that, but XD...) And the other thing is that he was also trying to compare how people were acting different in those two games. Also he said Scav was the most suspicious, and that Jin and Evil was innocent. If Imp alrdy wanted to kill Jin, then Evil is the only odd one in this story (could be a coincidence too). But then! We have Imp's statement:

"Raizen, Fried (Or sherlock holmes as he likes to believe himself) and good_boy"

Maybe Imp was bothered by the fact Fried was trying to act as a detective^^'

One other thing I can think is... exactly what's happening XD Kill the one that voted me, since everyone was alrdy suspicious 'cause I joke more than I should XD
In my defense, Freid's sixth sense alrdy failed u.u And he was the serial killer, if he trully believed I was mafia, he could had just killed me. That shows he changed his mind. Instead, he killed AI, the one I've voted. That could mean he trusted me in the end U.U Not the opposite!

I'm, again, thinking about one person that's been pretty odd during this game. His name comes all the time, as mafia or innocent. Now I gotta check who's adding each label, and at what moment, to see if this person rly is a criminal pulling the strings or if there's someone taking advantage of him/her (her = since DD is still alive).

I'm prob dead anyway XD I think if you guys don't vote kill me, mafia will ç.ç I had decided not talk to much today to not irritate anyone, but that's just so interesting and fun that I couldn't >< XD

/sryforthebigpost
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Notice the part where he says "don't feel safe,not when I'm around" he was probably hinting he was serial killer.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Also can you clear up the rules of serial kiler cblitz?

evil did not make much sense, so if killer target mafia or pro townie, mafia can pin murder on another townie?
The thing you have quoted is not the Rule for the Serial Killer but the Role Blocker.

Serial Killer would be like: A townie who doesn't know about the other players Roles can decided to kill anyone each night. The motives are up to him, if he is targeting the Mafia and make the Townies win or the Townies in favour for the Mafia.

I would say Fried tried to kill a Mafia member though.

Insane/Mad Doctor: A Doctor who doesn't know about his madness a the beginning of the Game. After he figured his own Role he can turn into a Serial Killer.

so much for that....


I still believe Farfalla is the Mad one in this Game. She was saying it earlier to Bugzee, that she will save him. Then he made a joke and she said, she will no longer save him, but Impy instead. That leads to the conclusion that she believed she is the Doctor and Bugzee should be very happy he's alive.

One could also read this 'save' as a Mafia interaction, like she will convince the other Members not to kill Bugzee at night. But that one I see as way less likely.

I suspected digialdude in the beginning because he had no real reason to accuse Bugzee to be Mafia. I now believe though that he is the Detective, sane obviously, who in this night investigated Bugzee and came to the conclusion he is a Townie(or Townie in disguise as Mafia Boss, also possible) and is now voting for me, as the third most suspected person in Day Phase 1, after scav and Bugzee.

-About Impys Mafiashness- I agree on this with Farfalla. I noticed a change in his behaviour in this game and I secretly suspected him as well afterwards. He did not investigated that much as in the previous games, I even remember him saying 'omg I am not going to read all thoses post'. Of course. What for? You know who's Mafia already!

I have some more suspections already, two of the 'more quite players' this time. More to that later.
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I listened to freids theme song........bloody rabbit, this game is based on doubt, bloody rabbit as in a rabbit that just ate another rabbit.......WOLF.......SERIAL KILLER......FREID!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

There are lots of weak points in what u said, Evie^^

1- Even if I was telling the truth about saving, "save" can mean a lot of things, not only the obvious one^^'
2- If I was a (mad) doc, I wouldn't have reason to try to save Imp. I mean, no one was targeting him o.o He was safe.
3- He wasn't a target, but there were some people suspecting. You just said that I was one of those people XD If I was thiking he was a mafia, why would I try to save him?

I think solving who is mafia is more important, but if you guys wanna know who the mad doc is, maybe you should try thinking who honestly would like to keep Imp safe^^ I'd say someone that agreed with Imp about Jin. Imp first said Jin was mafia, then he changed to scav. He "was wrong" about scav, but we didn't know then that Imp was mafia. So maybe someone thought that Jin could rly be mafia and try to get Imp for sending him to the fire at the beginning (or to keep himself safe next round). So... maybe someone who also thought Jin was mafia is the mad doc. But that's just another theory full of "maybes" ç.ç

I don't think Blitz would give us tips thru songs, though that would be pretty cool *0*
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Eh seriously? I were sure the themes were random. Guess I'll have to re-check them.

Well, I'm too lazy to read with thought, so I skimmed through for now, I'll read in more detail soon. For now, my eyes are still on Evil and Bugzee. I'm pretty sure Farfalla is the doctor, but not certain. About dd being detective, I dunno really, plausible, but pretty much everything is. I'm really confused.

I agree, we must be aware of the more quiet ones.

EDIT: Farfalla has fair points on her not being the doc. And I think based on odds, the mafia would like keep the doc alive, so she's not trying to save herself from a mafia kill either with defending herself. And mafia guy would have a great cover if he/she was considered mad doc, so deflecting the status makes me fairly sure Farfalla is a townie.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Why is Ust agreeing on everything I say?... Suspicious! Show your true colour MAFIA DUDE!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not agreeing everything you say, since you are one of my suspects. I doubt you'd doubt youself. Jumping at me now are you :shifty

And also I'm not that confident that digital is a cop, I just said it's possible.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Actually keeping the mad doc alive is a risky thing for both sides XD
Since he could kill a townie, ok, but he could save him too.
And he could also kill another mafia^^ (or save him)
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

How many mafia still are in the game?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top