Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
How can u be so blind? XD
Framing some one by killing the one that went against him/her it's such a cliche!
If I could kill someone yesterday, I would have killed DD, since I've voted for him from the beginning. I had nothing against Jin, he didn't had time to put people to chase me, it would only be a dumb thing to kill him knowing that if he couldn't say it was me, other people would do that!
And you know what? There's someone that just said it was me and that's it! He couldn't even consider that it could be framing! That's so stupid XD Or so desperated! And didn't even think he might be killing another townie (that would be 7! more than a half!) 'cause he was in such a rush! That "townie" would have to be retarded to risk being so hasty, or he could just be following what he planned! Since I don't belive DD is that dumb, and since he stopped replying me about the "dying wish" and
"musical theme",
VOTE KILL MR. MESSY
Gome on, fella XD I won't go down alone XD There'll be still a doc, even a mad one, to try to save those one u'll aim as a mafia group in the future^^ I rly hope, if I die, you'll be the next one^^
Last game ust did the same thing, he bitched and moaned about being killed, when everyone started to suspect him, he told everyone to kill him, guess what! he was mafia, You say I am too hasty, first off I usually vote first, I did this every round, including the previous, I am not being hasty I am being myself, and you are a bit hasty too, after pirulito voted for you,
you suddenly voted for me, I think thats hasty! Now you say why would you kill bugzee, well first off he was a hundred vote against you, he was very passionate about his theory, I'd have probably voted for you too, it was between you and evil after I found out gb was a townie, you were going to be the prime suspect no matter what, one final thing... Why did you just go mad this round and ask everyone to vote for you, assuming why would you willingly convince people to vote for you, if you got lynch(you are heading that way) mafia would kill another townie, and we would be left with 5 townies and 3 mafia left, considering that channy and kakashi never even posted or voted last round it would be 3 vs 3 assuming of course channy and kaka are townie they could be mafia you never know. if we fail in that round and hang a townie we would lose the game! We would have to guess who is mafia three times in a row to win!
So, there you go farfalla I don't think you are dumb either screaming kill me kill me and getting lynched while being a townie is stupid.