The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Ni hao, scav! :XD

I see you have gotten rid of your Care Bears ava/sig set. :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

Well of course i didnt, you never speak about it. -_-

Ahh i wondered why that dream of BBB's failed to materialise. I suppose your the reason he has given up on his ambitions. Thats very....subtle of you. :aki
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

I mentioned it a couple of times here, and in one of the win threads. :oh

But I didn't do anything. :worrybunny
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: iPho

Your new ava/sig looks pretty mad :amuse
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Thanks, Rofl! :tem

I can't wait to read it! :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

u need a "made in MR" set. hurry up and join the next MR game before its start :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iPho

You can still make it for the next game, Icey~ :vbunny


Off course, that's if you want to play with your fellow FF'ers... =P
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Noeeezzzz!!! :bored I want to keep my awesome Enma Gavel set! D:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

show us what u go, hurry up and register. game gonna start soon
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iPho

Noeeezzzz!!! :bored I want to keep my awesome Enma Gavel set! D:
You don't like us anymore? :(
You prefer hanging out with your new Editing crew(s)? :(
Queen Chibi, leaving us bakas? :(
Your avy and sig set is more valuable than your nakama? :(
Is it because I didn't purchase a Chopstick 1000 to make me look more smexy and attractive? :(

 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

You don't like us anymore? :(
Questionable. :)

You prefer hanging out with your new Editing crew(s)? :(
Maybe. :3c

Queen Chibi, leaving us bakas? :(
Too awesome for you bakas. :noworry

Your avy and sig set is more valuable than your nakama? :(
Why yes. :amuse

Is it because I didn't purchase a Chopstick 1000 to make me look more smexy and attractive? :(
That's the main reason. :bored

:ck


Ok, I'll join. :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

You don't like us anymore? :(
You prefer hanging out with your new Editing crew(s)? :(
Queen Chibi, leaving us bakas? :(
Your avy and sig set is more valuable than your nakama? :(
IS THIS TRUE? :o You... I... I can't believe I thought of you as my buddy! :scry

Come on, Jin. Let's leave Ms. "I'm-Too-Good-For-You-FFers" alone. Since that's how she seems to want it. :crying

EDIT:
Okay, I'll join. :oh
...

Meh, I guess I'll forgive you.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

Dont forget what she did to poor Banana. HORRIBLE!

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

:lmao
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: iPho

Procrastination at its best. :noworry I really should stop procrastinating these days... >_> I'm doing a year 12 subject this year, so I have a final exam on that... I'm slacking a bit on the homework given. :darn
It's a hate and love relationship with Procrastination.I love it,because i have so much time for other stuff,but when it has to be ready,you have to hurry,which sucks.I guess i will never stop doing it.:XDGood luck getting rid of it:XD
What do you have to do in your hw?

Ah, I haven't read the latest chapter yet. :blink I should do that. :XD
Thanks~~! We get them from raw-bunko now. Apparently Mangacurse uses the same raws, so hopefully we'll be able to catch up. :p
You're Editing it,but you aren't up to date with the latest chapter.Tsk tsk tsk.Well,i guess i should warn you,this chapter will make you want to stab Nanamine even more:XD
Welcome.^^
Wow,this kind of sounds like a battle.:XD

You better. :shifty
Oh, really? :blink I thought that Trinity Bakuma had always been Editing it, but it was always just weeks and weeks behind.
Haha yep~! I really want to watch it! :tem
Well,i read the first chapter now,fully awake of course.I liked it a lot!The faces Bossun makes are priceless,just like Switch's e-mails.:XD
I'm definitly going to keep reading it.

The answers you find are in post #166. :XD
Cells?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

It's a hate and love relationship with Procrastination.I love it,because i have so much time for other stuff,but when it has to be ready,you have to hurry,which sucks.I guess i will never stop doing it.:XDGood luck getting rid of it:XD
What do you have to do in your hw?
Haha yeah! :XD I think that's the same with everyone else. :p Ah, I wish I can get rid of it... >_>
Anyway, it's just tons and tons of maths questions... :darn

You're Editing it,but you aren't up to date with the latest chapter.Tsk tsk tsk.Well,i guess i should warn you,this chapter will make you want to stab Nanamine even more:XD
Welcome.^^
Wow,this kind of sounds like a battle.:XD
Not our fault! D:
Oh yeah, it's a 4-way battle, by the way... but contracts and joints are in the making... so it might be a 3-on-1 battle soon... :shifty

Well,i read the first chapter now,fully awake of course.I liked it a lot!The faces Bossun makes are priceless,just like Switch's e-mails.:XD
I'm definitly going to keep reading it.
Yepp!! And in a more recent chapter, Bossun impersonates other characters, and it's just hilarious. :XD

Oh don't you start as well. :notrust

I think this is the reason why I decided not to take up biology classes... :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iPho

Icey, do you actually have like a lucky charm? You know like a coin (:eyeroll), a favourite eraser to use, a pen?, a charm bracelet maybe? or something else?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Hmm... I'm not sure...
For the coins I use to decide for MR votes, I just grab my wallet and pick out a random one...
I always end up losing my really good erasers. :crying I had this really good black one, and I lost it in 2 weeks. :oh
Oooo now that you mention it... I always use those 4 colour clicky pens... The ones with the standard colours have a blue barrel, while the ones with the bright colours (pink, light green, light blue, purple) have a light green barrel. My friend had one of the bright coloured ones and we swapped the pen barrels, since she likes the blue better. Whenever I get a new 4 colour clicky pen, I always change the barrel to the light green one I have. Ok, now that I've typed all that up, I realized that it's only because I like the light green, not that I think it's lucky in any way. So scratch all that. :oh
I don't wear bracelets. :oh I only like wearing watches. :p

...Now that I have gone through anything that might resemble a luck ceremony or whatever in my mind... I have realized that I have a lot of weird habits. :blink For example, when I feel nervous, I tend to rub my nails. :blink

Well, that's not the point. So to answer your question, no, I don't have a lucky charm. :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

yo Ice stop being shy and join the mafia game
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: iPho

Hey Icey~~~ :D How have you been? Belated question but how was your Chinese New Year? :amuse Got a lot of hongbaos? :XD

Have you abandoned this thread? :crying

Might I also interest you in the MH Anime Awards? :ghost
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top