Re: iPho
Ni hao, scav!
I see you have gotten rid of your Care Bears ava/sig set.
Ni hao, scav!

I see you have gotten rid of your Care Bears ava/sig set.










I want to keep my awesome Enma Gavel set! D:You don't like us anymore?Noeeezzzz!!!I want to keep my awesome Enma Gavel set! D:





Questionable.You don't like us anymore?![]()

Maybe.You prefer hanging out with your new Editing crew(s)?![]()
Too awesome for you bakas.Queen Chibi, leaving us bakas?![]()

Why yes.Your avy and sig set is more valuable than your nakama?![]()

That's the main reason.Is it because I didn't purchase a Chopstick 1000 to make me look more smexy and attractive?![]()



IS THIS TRUE?You don't like us anymore?
You prefer hanging out with your new Editing crew(s)?
Queen Chibi, leaving us bakas?
Your avy and sig set is more valuable than your nakama?![]()
You... I... I can't believe I thought of you as my buddy! 

...Okay, I'll join.![]()

It's a hate and love relationship with Procrastination.I love it,because i have so much time for other stuff,but when it has to be ready,you have to hurry,which sucks.I guess i will never stop doing it.Procrastination at its best.I really should stop procrastinating these days... >_> I'm doing a year 12 subject this year, so I have a final exam on that... I'm slacking a bit on the homework given.
![]()
Good luck getting rid of it
You're Editing it,but you aren't up to date with the latest chapter.Tsk tsk tsk.Well,i guess i should warn you,this chapter will make you want to stab Nanamine even moreAh, I haven't read the latest chapter yet.I should do that.
![]()
Thanks~~! We get them from raw-bunko now. Apparently Mangacurse uses the same raws, so hopefully we'll be able to catch up.![]()


Well,i read the first chapter now,fully awake of course.I liked it a lot!The faces Bossun makes are priceless,just like Switch's e-mails.You better.![]()
Oh, really?I thought that Trinity Bakuma had always been Editing it, but it was always just weeks and weeks behind.
Haha yep~! I really want to watch it!![]()

Cells?The answers you find are in post #166.![]()
Haha yeah!It's a hate and love relationship with Procrastination.I love it,because i have so much time for other stuff,but when it has to be ready,you have to hurry,which sucks.I guess i will never stop doing it.Good luck getting rid of it
What do you have to do in your hw?
I think that's the same with everyone else.
Ah, I wish I can get rid of it... >_>
Not our fault! D:You're Editing it,but you aren't up to date with the latest chapter.Tsk tsk tsk.Well,i guess i should warn you,this chapter will make you want to stab Nanamine even more
Welcome.^^
Wow,this kind of sounds like a battle.![]()

Yepp!! And in a more recent chapter, Bossun impersonates other characters, and it's just hilarious.Well,i read the first chapter now,fully awake of course.I liked it a lot!The faces Bossun makes are priceless,just like Switch's e-mails.
I'm definitly going to keep reading it.

Oh don't you start as well.Cells?


), a favourite eraser to use, a pen?, a charm bracelet maybe? or something else?
I had this really good black one, and I lost it in 2 weeks.

I only like wearing watches.
For example, when I feel nervous, I tend to rub my nails. 

How have you been? Belated question but how was your Chinese New Year?
Got a lot of hongbaos? 
