Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
Won't say >< I'm alrdy in the fire.
I'll just say when I have no chance of not being lynched.
Won't say >< I'm alrdy in the fire.
I'll just say when I have no chance of not being lynched.
and howI always thought E3 was mafia and unless he convinces me otherwise, then I'm not changing my vote.


so true lolFirst game? All first timers are mafia![]()
digitaldude, right?I have a meeting now, so, if I'm dead when I'm back, mark what I've said about the people I talked about u.u Specially the one I've voted u.ú
Won't say why?You (innocent) and Ust (prolly mafia, but not sure anymore).
Won't say why XD

Are you protecting your Mafia or whatWhy u guys so worried? It's not like any of you is gonna die in my place cause I dont wanna say XD
