Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I always thought E3 was mafia and unless he convinces me otherwise, then I'm not changing my vote.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You were too aggressive and then tried to hide it. Typical mistake by someone guilty!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It is my first game and I didn't want it to be boring. Something else you have..
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

First game? All first timers are mafia :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I have a meeting now, so, if I'm dead when I'm back, mark what I've said about the people I talked about u.u Specially the one I've voted u.ú
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I have a meeting now, so, if I'm dead when I'm back, mark what I've said about the people I talked about u.u Specially the one I've voted u.ú
digitaldude, right?
Who are the others and why...
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

shit... wrong topic
/fail
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You (innocent) and Ust (prolly mafia, but not sure anymore).
Won't say why XD
Won't say why?
In this game, are there rules that forbidd a player to tell something like that?

Little Miss, I want to know the things you said you are keeping for the end (of you). I want to know your thoughts. I still can change my vote.
I'm suspecting of Mr. Scatterbrain after he voted for me again with no good reasons. With all the he said, he could vote for Moa instead of me. Not only, he could voted for you as well. It would be much more convincing. Now I'm just thinking he is playing in a way that he doesn't make any trouble, discreet with his own thoughts about me, a player who is clearly a townie. Seriously.

But that behaviour of yours is strange... I think it's strange.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Did you see her avatar? She's very suspicious :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

If Farfalla is not a Mafia Member then Ustegius is most likely one. That's my feeling.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Why u guys so worried? It's not like any of you is gonna die in my place cause I dont wanna say XD
Are you protecting your Mafia or what :confused:

Everyone can still change vote. If you have some good arguments, you might survive this.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm worried because I want to win!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top