Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
might be, but if we dont accept anyone with like a real life we'd turn into a freaked up closed society with aways the same people ^^


Yeah, and there's always new people joining, and the number of players is increasing.
oh yeah. and who?
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
BBB joined too.
We all have real life ._." I can't think of someone who isn't studying or working.
But some people have rly tiny time.
Anyway, just saying...
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Other sulution I don not have, or else I would have to start killing off people with little time/interest, like you yourself, Bugzee, then Freid, etc...
Why me? :worrybunny
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's slowly getting bigger. There have been new players in every game, so it's an improvement. We'll get there soon! :shakefist
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Farfalla vote already trying to get kakashi killed while not even voting for him is textbook mafioso.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Pliz, gimme some time Ç.ç" I'm Editing while I'm reading the whole thread >D I'm not delaying you guys ç.ç... There's still plenty people to vote >< I wanna see if I get what Ust said ><
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This is just getting weird if you want kakashi to die so much why don't you vote for him?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top