Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Evil, if someone gets killed by the janitor, the role is not revealing by not writing anything on the role part or there's the possibility the role just appear different?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You hinting I was pro? Hahahahahaha you assholes won't get away with this.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No if you get killed by the Janitor you were appear as

Victim: Farfalla (???)

thats all
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I disagree with E3's comment below mine~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
E3, I think you need to cool off a bit. Everytime I mention or suggest something; you seem to reply in such a cold and abrassive tone/manner. Are you offended? :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I disagree with E3's comment below mine~
just disagreeing will not bring us any further. bring up some arguments to your opinion


E3, I think you need to cool off a bit. Everytime I mention or suggest something; you seem to reply in such a cold and abrassive tone/manner. Are you offended? :oh
Yes a bit. everyone can rant that game is shit, but it's no use. Just tell me WHY so that one could do something about it instead.

You said it's boring, oh well :facepalm but how wouldn't it be if you hardly ever bother to post

That's not been used the whole game.
*shrug*
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The game itself isn't, but the rounds we play here are. :p

Especially if half of the participants don't bother to post.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This whole idea of "hostkilling" doesn't benefit anyone: be it townies, mafia or the third party roles/masons, etc. Ok, so I haven't been "active" much but no one says shit about kakashi or channy? :imslow

Hostkilling will just force those who are inactive to quickly post some random vote just to "stay in the game". If you are going to implement this hostkilling idea than you should hostkill at the end of every day.

Channy was a mafia in game 4 and you refused to reveal the roles in that game. So I assume that, naturally, you re-used some of your cards in this game. That's bs about my activity. Last game, if I didn't post all that crap....it would've taken longer for the actual game to get rolling. In this game I've been less active; that's fact. I intend to be more active in the future though. It's not like I have a specfic time to be on or off from the net you know.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
we need to only let active members join not just everybody that says they want to.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Channy alrdy said that he has a lot of work to do and he posted saying that when he saw himself with too lil time to post/vote.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's what he said last game as well?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Gotta respect raizen,he quit after saying he had no time to post.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sorting out inactive players is a good idea, which I already had myelf, the so called 'hostkill'. Two days being inactive might be too long though, you are right, but I couldn't just jump from no time limits to like instant kill without giving some terms, you agree on that too, right?

Those two will be expluded from this Game, 6 hours before Day 3 ends, if non of them shows some actions, so that the people who voted for them have enough time to place their votes otherwise.

Other sulution I don not have, or else I would have to start killing off people with little time/interest, like you yourself, Bugzee, then Freid, etc...

You see?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top