Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I wasn't there the last time. What are you talking about?
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I should have protected digitaldude again.
Fuck!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
its not ur fault if you havent protected him, after all he made himself one of the top suspicious guy by being such a baka.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know it's not my fault, but still it is a loss.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't see why the mafia would kill digitalguy off though. It would be beneficial to them to keep him alive since he was the most suspicious.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I accidentally let slip what my investigations revealed too early. It showed he was innocent. I edited it but...someone must have seen it. Im not covering myself in too much glory here...:fail
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Imp said he would investigate him.
If Imp is rly a detective, I think mafia wanted to make him waste his night phase.
Imp would get that DD was "mafia", 'cause he said he's the insane one.
So he would have to look for another person during day time.
DD is very talkative and could help him finding who could be mafia.
And that's where I say: deja vú '-'
I'm talking about the reason Jin got killed last game, Shadz ;-;
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I accidentally let slip what my investigations revealed too early. It showed he was innocent. I edited it but...someone must have seen it. Im not covering myself in too much glory here...:fail
derp

Imp's just using this "hurr durr I screwed up guys BAAAAW" ploy to fool everyone! He's fucking mafia scum, HANG HIS ASS
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You just dont like me because of that mistake and my attempt in trying to pair you with aschan.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm serious this retard has to be mafia. Proof? Imp is never humble, he would never apologize over killing someone, even if it was his fault. He's just using some shitty sympathy gain method and its WORKING.

everyone

kill Imperium. He's clearly Mafia. KILL HIM RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I think you should be dead right? Huh? Huuh? Dead people dont talk. Personally i suspect your gf...:-_-
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know you're gloating behind that screen of yours Imp, you think you're so clever by playing the sympathetic detective card. But fuck you, I KNOW YOU'RE MAFIA

and don't forget

dead men do tell tales :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I like you sidestepped that gf barb. Stop trying to ignore the common themes...and the potential for true love. Its there for all to see. Open your heart you dead man. :-_-

In any case, i am a suspect i wont deny it. I did try to play as truthfully as i can. But as DD said i probably am the worst townie in this game in the history of bad townies.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you suspect my girlfriend?

well anyway, more BAAAAW sympathy won't work this time.

EVERYONE, IMPY IS JUST PLAYING YOU ALL. HE'S MAFIA, VOTEKILL HIM NAO
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Blitz. Shut the fuck up.

We know, Imp is mafia. We'll vote.
For Imp? I don't know, but just shut the fuck up and stop interfering with the game.

You are dead for a reason, you suck. People who suck can't talk.

You know why? Because they have a big giant pair of balls in their mouth.

Yes, it's not a sexual interaction, it's a prevention for people who are talking, but shouldn't be talking at all.

How about that? Do you agree? If not, here, have a taste of these juicy fellows. :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:rofl

@Ascum - Yea...Asc. Definitely. She was one of the few who saw my slip up.

In any case this isnt the place to discuss it. Go back to your grave. Ill go back to the game.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Blitz. Shut the fuck up.

We know, Imp is mafia. We'll vote.
For Imp? I don't know, but just shut the fuck up and stop interfering with the game.

You are dead for a reason, you suck. People who suck can't talk.

You know why? Because they have a big giant pair of balls in their mouth.

Yes, it's not a sexual interaction, it's a prevention for people who are talking, but shouldn't be talking at all.

How about that? Do you agree? If not, here, have a taste of these juicy fellows. :amuse
is everyday your period day? :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think I'll vote tomorrow morning or afternoon ._.
Hate when this game gets too hard ;-;
Let's see if someone gets a good hint tomorrow...
After I'm rested, I'll read all the pages to see what may had caught Ust's attention.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top