Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HEY EVERYONE VOTEKILL XADYU, HE'S A RETARD

:dancin

IMP AND XAD CONFIRMED FOR MAFIA :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
YES! LET'S ALL KILL XADYU! CAUSE HE'S A RE- Heeeeey.. waitaminute! :bored
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why are you responding to me so fast. If you were innocent, you wouldn't be PMSing all over me.....

yup. Totally mafia

VOTEKILL XADYU AD INFINITUM
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What a retard. Stop embarrassing asc, going all capslock crazy over the forums.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
X is likely a mafia, he managed to stay hidden for too long now.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hidden? Am I hiding? Since when? Where am I? Oh no. I'm lost! Help me!

Idiots, the only reason I started so-called "PMSing" is because Blitz' rambling was annoying me, he's dead, so he shouldn't interfere this much with the game.

Sure, it's the discussion thread, but don't go telling people to vote for who or what.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hidden? Am I hiding? Since when? Where am I? Oh no. I'm lost! Help me!

Idiots, the only reason I started so-called "PMSing" is because Blitz' rambling was annoying me, he's dead, so he shouldn't interfere this much with the game.

Sure, it's the discussion thread, but don't go telling people to vote for who or what.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

NO STOP HAVING FUN DURR HURR

uptight jerk :-_-
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Might as well give my mafia list I think Asclepius, Freid Farfalla and hystzen are mafia.


Edit I replacing Hyst with xadyu.
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Unlucky Bot, Cummy and the rest who have died.

This is such a boring game. Hostkillfail I want Cummy back as a host~ -_-;

:eyeroll​

Can we please give everyone the chance to be a mafia at least once? I get the impression it's the same old people getting the mafia roles again and again~ Oh and being a "townie" isn't a role imo. It's just crap. :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
First of all, if you maybe participate in the discussions a little more it will be less boring. Secondly, I don't see why Cummys lack of hosting was a good thing.

And this social thingy you've mentioned is just bullshit, because people would begin to argue again like 'he's a newbee, he must be mafia theeeen!' Just no.

The world is cruel and not fair, one got to live with it.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You disagree with yourself bugzee? Then its all sorted then. o/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Imp, trust in the heart of the cards...I am the heart, your vote is the cards.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Imp, trust in the heart of the cards...I am the heart, your vote is the cards.
And I am one Noah, and I will destroy the heart with my hands...


That's what the lack of DGM chapter does to me.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anyway, people like Channy and Kakashi should be killed of.

Sure, they posted. But they aren't active at all and they even said that they won't be participating much, I'd say hostkill them now.

This just ruins the game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was already about to kill them both, but they replied to my PM and had a short cameo in Day 2.

Still not enough IMO, we'll see if they show up without me poking them today. If not, be sure they are out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top