Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!
You know, I was the one who found

... And the one who "named" it. c_k was all "blah" about it, though. I thought it was pretty cute
Haha, nice find then...I love it...and it's a special kinda cute...the face is so dumb, that it's actually cute...and he's jumping around...bwahaha...
That's good, language studies is something that should be continuous

Ah, who is this new teacher? From the sounds of it this must be a girl we are talking about? Tell us more

...
I always had girls as teachers...my studies are undergoing at a local cultural institution...a 文化センタ...and she's brand new, cute, and I'm almost new(cuz I came back after a long break) and well...

...so it's even more pleasant to be at the courses, and she responds to some stiks I do, so

...I'm lovin' it
Haha, it's good that you actually cook proper meals when you're hungry! So much more healthy, if nothing else. I just fix a quick sandwich or some instant noodles if I'm hungry

So nope, no trademark recipes from me... I did ace home economics (cooking) in school, though

Topped the level even with my lack of actual experience, hah.
I see...well what I lack is mainly patience, but when I have some, then I can cook up something...another thing I have is money to actually buy ingredients...as I said my mom takes care of the food, so there's nothing much I can add, so I spend my money on cigs and going out...typical student life I guess...
Well you have to try it out first to realize how big is the difference between theory and practice...I had a sushi class once at this center, and I thought hey...I can cook up something, I have reasonable finger dexterity

...nvm... so I tthough hey, sushi will be piece of cake...yeah right...poor sushi fell apart, like I don't houses during a hurricane or something...tried to slice, no success...EPIC FAIL...that was with nigirizushi, the other one which needed the rice layer on the outside, that was a success...I even got to be on TV!

...so it was awesome
Practice, practice, practice, struggle, struggle, struggle....just like with languages, and new acquaintances of the opposite sex

...