Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

I just felt that this thread will be too awesome for me to miss, hence why I'm posting here, announcing my subscription to this thread.

:thumbs

Also you smell old fish.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

-poke!
I'm really curious about how our AoE3 matches will turn out :D
I mean you didn't go down without a fight in broodwar :p
-poke back...

My brood skills are really poor...and I'm curious as well...I mean I did f... up an entire uni year playing that game non-stop...with the japanese however...
I need to get some practice with the english...


I just felt that this thread will be too awesome for me to miss, hence why I'm posting here, announcing my subscription to this thread.

:thumbs
Well... it will be awesome...when Miura will finish Berserk:tem...things are starting to roll, however...and I was expecting kaiten to spam here...I guess the reds aren't what they used to be anymore...too bad...
Also you smell old fish.
Was that a question...:notrust...because I can smell old fish...I just ate some with rice:zomg...
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

How about you? Do you think Arsenal will snatch the title this year?
Any sporting activity you doin?
I dunno man...Tbh we are really shattered mentally. Its one thing having the chance to win it (which we definitely do...4pts behind, 1 game in hand, easier fixture list) and another to actually go out and win it. This team is so fragile its unbelievable, and its not the fragility our idiot commentators speak about. Its not leadership thats missing, more the arrogance and pride of winners. If you take United...the team simply refuses to go behind and will do everything to rectify it when they do. Even though this is their weakest team in ages they are still ahead of everyone. Thats where they have the lead over everyone else, its their winning mentality. We use to have it as well...hell we practically perfected it...but its not there anymore. =/

Also we have a stupid injury list. God we must have the worst medical staff in the whole of europe. So the optimist (fan) in me thinks, "of course". The more realistic pessimist thinks....unlikely, 2nd place at most.

I play football occasionally, some badminton. Havent been doing much since i started uni though. I really dont know why ._.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

I BE LONER!!!!

How's life been going for you? Do you cook often?

:yay
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

I dunno man...Tbh we are really shattered mentally. Its one thing having the chance to win it (which we definitely do...4pts behind, 1 game in hand, easier fixture list) and another to actually go out and win it. This team is so fragile its unbelievable, and its not the fragility our idiot commentators speak about. Its not leadership thats missing, more the arrogance and pride of winners. If you take United...the team simply refuses to go behind and will do everything to rectify it when they do. Even though this is their weakest team in ages they are still ahead of everyone. Thats where they have the lead over everyone else, its their winning mentality. We use to have it as well...hell we practically perfected it...but its not there anymore. =/

Also we have a stupid injury list. God we must have the worst medical staff in the whole of europe. So the optimist (fan) in me thinks, "of course". The more realistic pessimist thinks....unlikely, 2nd place at most.

I play football occasionally, some badminton. Havent been doing much since i started uni though. I really dont know why ._.
Yep...totally agree...and what I'm afraid of the most, is that Barcelona will shatter this mentality even more...but I'm soo rooting for not happening...

Badminton? Is that a sport?:notrust...I always considered it to be similar to cathing butterflies lol


I BE LONER!!!!

How's life been going for you? Do you cook often?

:yay
U like this smiley as well?:yay:yay:yay

Life is pretty much boring...but I restarted my jap studies, so I hope that will bring something new to my life...it already brought a new teacher:love:faint...

I don't cook very often, because my mom loves to cook so she pretty much takes care of everything, but I had my fair share, so to say...I've been living alone or with one or two roommates for 8 years now, and sometimes...well hunger can be a pretty good teacher I guess:amuse...

How about you? Any trademark recipe?
 
Last edited:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

You know, I was the one who found :yay ... And the one who "named" it. c_k was all "blah" about it, though. I thought it was pretty cute :s

That's good, language studies is something that should be continuous :amuse Ah, who is this new teacher? From the sounds of it this must be a girl we are talking about? Tell us more :hurr

Haha, it's good that you actually cook proper meals when you're hungry! So much more healthy, if nothing else. I just fix a quick sandwich or some instant noodles if I'm hungry :sweat So nope, no trademark recipes from me... I did ace home economics (cooking) in school, though :p Topped the level even with my lack of actual experience, hah.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

You know, I was the one who found :yay ... And the one who "named" it. c_k was all "blah" about it, though. I thought it was pretty cute :s
Haha, nice find then...I love it...and it's a special kinda cute...the face is so dumb, that it's actually cute...and he's jumping around...bwahaha...:yay
That's good, language studies is something that should be continuous :amuse Ah, who is this new teacher? From the sounds of it this must be a girl we are talking about? Tell us more :hurr
:hurr...
I always had girls as teachers...my studies are undergoing at a local cultural institution...a 文化センタ...and she's brand new, cute, and I'm almost new(cuz I came back after a long break) and well...
:hurr...so it's even more pleasant to be at the courses, and she responds to some stiks I do, so:hurr...I'm lovin' it
Haha, it's good that you actually cook proper meals when you're hungry! So much more healthy, if nothing else. I just fix a quick sandwich or some instant noodles if I'm hungry :sweat So nope, no trademark recipes from me... I did ace home economics (cooking) in school, though :p Topped the level even with my lack of actual experience, hah.
I see...well what I lack is mainly patience, but when I have some, then I can cook up something...another thing I have is money to actually buy ingredients...as I said my mom takes care of the food, so there's nothing much I can add, so I spend my money on cigs and going out...typical student life I guess...

Well you have to try it out first to realize how big is the difference between theory and practice...I had a sushi class once at this center, and I thought hey...I can cook up something, I have reasonable finger dexterity:hurr...nvm... so I tthough hey, sushi will be piece of cake...yeah right...poor sushi fell apart, like I don't houses during a hurricane or something...tried to slice, no success...EPIC FAIL...that was with nigirizushi, the other one which needed the rice layer on the outside, that was a success...I even got to be on TV!:yay...so it was awesome

Practice, practice, practice, struggle, struggle, struggle....just like with languages, and new acquaintances of the opposite sex:hurr...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

I don’t mind dancing. Depends really on the occasion and/or the situation I find myself in. :D

@ Limpy – Baka. There are more Chelski fans than Utd fans these days. Ewww. Arsenal fans; you can’t even win the Carling Cup. Losing to Chelski in the final is understandable but Birmingham!? There is no hope left. Wenger should leave imho. :fail

So should Fergie. :oh

First half looked promising for us but I don’t know what the hell happened during the second half dammit. We should’ve won it. Oh well. It doesn’t really matter…we're gonna still win something at the very least by the end of the season. What’s Arsenal gonna win? :3c

Bene doesn't even follow/support any clubs within his own country!? :o No love for Steaua Bucureşti? :smile-big
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Yeah...that Birmingham match was a pretty big blow...I just hope it won't affect the match against Barca...

Fergie will leave UTD, when Miura will finish Berserk:oh

No love for any team...of course when there are matches I root for the romanian teams, but I don't follow the domestic league...it's so crappy that I cannot express myself with the correct words...

And just to be clear, I'm not a fan of anybody...I just love Premiership in general...when two giants from Premiership are colliding, I root for a great match...
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Thanks for reviving my thread!:crying...:hi5
Oh yeah! Arsenal FTW!
NoooooooooooOOOooo!!!! "prepares to beat benelori to death with MU flag"
But you know man, my condolescences: After two excrutiatingly humiliating, crushing defeats not the best period for my team I fear that Mr. Ferguson and Co. might take it out on your team :tem

and despise Barcelona...
yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! :D :beer




duuuuude, cool new avatar and sig! Allll HaillLLL Orochimaru-sama :worship2

^Code Geass influence :D started watching the anime couple of weeks ago and so far it's pretty good. do you know Code Geass? :)


Haha...dude, U left me speechless...really...though I like both because of the snake motif, I also remember that the one who must not be named, played Jesus as well so-_-;...the villain feeling kinda gets away...

And Kabuto...I'm sure U'd become a better one...UR shifty and want to be my Kabuto, so U mislead with all that wall of text, and just insert what U want in the end...while the one in the pic is arrogant as Barragan...I like the guy tho...in a football way:p

PS:let me see U being :shifty at UR best...and I'll consider
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!! I'm just a humble, honest student :noworry... :shifty well, did it sound convincing enough? :shifty
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

I'm going to try out your gulyas recipe tomorrow. But I can't promise I'll follow it strictly as I often like to give it my own touch. And I'll let it stay over the night to re-heat it in two days to allow the spices to really sink in!

It'll be a BlaixBene production \o/
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

I'm going to try out your gulyas recipe tomorrow. But I can't promise I'll follow it strictly as I often like to give it my own touch. And I'll let it stay over the night to re-heat it in two days to allow the spices to really sink in!

It'll be a BlaixBene production \o/
That's what I told sally as well...kitchen rule nr.1: apply personal touch and preferences, because after all, you will have to eat it!:tem

PS: I'll expect some feedback:D


NoooooooooooOOOooo!!!! "prepares to beat benelori to death with MU flag"
But you know man, my condolescences: After two excrutiatingly humiliating, crushing defeats not the best period for my team I fear that Mr. Ferguson and Co. might take it out on your team :tem



yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! :D :beer

<hr noshade size="1">

duuuuude, cool new avatar and sig! Allll HaillLLL Orochimaru-sama :worship2

^Code Geass influence :D started watching the anime couple of weeks ago and so far it's pretty good. do you know Code Geass? :)
<hr noshade size="1">


I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!! I'm just a humble, honest student :noworry... :shifty well, did it sound convincing enough? :shifty
Well yeah...being and humble is good:kukuku...and about the honesty? If that's not true, then welcome aboard:3c...

And hey...I like UTD as well:yelling...I was never a fan of certain team:notrust...so let me say it this way? Premiership FTW!

And is the sig cool or what? I was actually surprised, because it was sooo long time ago since I read part 1...and when I saw that panel somewhere, I was like...holy shit:faint...excellent art and details:oh...so I tweaked it a bit, because I'm in a black&white mood right now:ghost
*ad...make sure U post in the Ino-Shika-Chou thread...ad*

Code Geass is really great!Make sure you watch it til the end...the plot twist and the end :wtf...are the best...a really great anime, full of nice action and sensitive and awesome characters?

Favourite character until now?
 
Last edited:

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Well yeah...being and humble is good:kukuku...and about the honesty? If that's not true, then welcome aboard:3c...
:shifty

And hey...I like UTD as well:yelling...I was never a fan of certain team:notrust...so let me say it this way? Premiership FTW!
Amen brother!

And is the sig cool or what? I was actually surprised, because it was sooo long time ago since I read part 1...and when I saw that panel somewhere, I was like...holy shit:faint...excellent art and details:oh...so I tweaked it a bit, because I'm in a black&white mood right now:ghost
*ad...make sure U post in the Ino-Shika-Chou thread...ad*
dude, I have never read part 1 :darn
I started with anime, and switched to manga only when I reached end of Hidan and Kakuzu arc. Although, I look through it and I must say... artwork is nice and sometimes I wonder if Kishi should have left it that way. It might not have been the best artwork out there, but hey... it was pretty original.

Alright I'll check it out :tem

Code Geass is really great!Make sure you watch it til the end...the plot twist and the end :wtf...are the best...a really great anime, full of nice action and sensitive and awesome characters?

Favourite character until now?
Well, I my favs are Diethard and Kallen. Orange-kun too :amuse and Lulu is cool as well. But the first two are the best.

Ones I don't like:
Clovis - Couldn't figure out if he was a guy or gal first (Haku #2)
Glasses guy in Tohdo's (Todou's, or whatever that badass japanese dude's name) team - no reason really

By the way, I noticed that many people refer to the God-sent angel that is the manifestation of innocence herself Euphie as Euphinator :jawdrop. I guess I'm in for some crazy surprise huh? :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

You should read part 1...it's more exciting, and it is a pretty quick read, since you probably know most of the panels from the anime...

Euphinator...well I don't really know why people call her that way:shifty

My all time favorite is Schneizel...once U will finish the series, maybe you'll consider my choice a bit a of a cliche...but the truth is he is the anime character I can relate to the best...

Where exactly RU now in the anime?
Anyways, U did spark some nostalgia in me, so Ima go and download the entire series now...

I expect feedback and opinions on the endind, once UR done with this...
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Yeah I think I will, not now though...

Didn't like how you ended the sentence :p

Well, I haven't seen enough of Schneizy yet... not enough to decide if he is a goodie or a wolf masquerading as a lamb, that is... so I can't really judge his character yet. Today I finished watching episode 20 and I wasn't very impressed with it to say the truth... Suzaku and Lulu working together under some superhero music and euphemia cheering for their camaraderie was just too cliche :darn

Well, once I'm done with season 1 I'll let you know how it went for me ;)

Btw, what's with Nina and Emperor... the latter's
speech at Clovis's funeral and the former's...entertainment session with Euphemia's picture
gave me an impression that those two need a hug... a serious one...
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

You will see that there's no useless interaction between characters...the anime is thought out really well...and what seems cliche now, will seem awesome tomorrow


Anyway LoneLobo interview is up, anyone can check it on the front page:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

ashher

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
1,967
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Arsenal vs Barcelona tonight...(for my timezone). Your love vs your hate lol.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Arsenal vs Barcelona tonight...(for my timezone). Your love vs your hate lol.
Haha, yeah, I'm sooo rooting for Arsenal!
And you sir! You just named my thread!:bow...will you watch the match?
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Noowwwww I get why they called her Euphienator :kukuku!!
Poor Schnizey...... He actually seems to be the most decent member of his nutcase family (much more sane than his father, at least) :tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top