Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Noowwwww I get why they called her Euphienator :kukuku!!
Quite the scene huh? It was pretty shocking, to me at least, when I first saw it! I just couldn't accept it!
Poor Schnizey...... He actually seems to be the most decent member of his nutcase family (much more sane than his father, at least) :tem
Sure he is:shifty...:XDbut he's quite cool, and that voice actor:wtf...I was actually torn between him and Aizen when I nominated for the Anime Awards
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Quite the scene huh? It was pretty shocking, to me at least, when I first saw it! I just couldn't accept it!
Well, first I thought that Lelouch would somehow cancel out his Geass, I mean... Euphie massacring Japanese was unbelievable, I actually anticipated some really emotional dialogue between her and Lelouch but what do you know... the next thing she does is order the massacre, shoot Dalton and grab the freaking machine gun :o :o
On personal level Lulu screwed up big time... on the other hand it was best case scenario for Black Knights' survival... I mean SAZ would have been their grave as an organization. Still... that was terrible!!!

Sure he is:shifty...:XDbut he's quite cool, and that voice actor:wtf...I was actually torn between him and Aizen when I nominated for the Anime Awards
So enigma-man Schneizel IS a villain!!! dude, you spoiled me big time :tem
Still, he seemed genuinely shocked at SAZ massacre. So I guess he will be "It's ok to do sh*t as long as you fight for right reasons" type of guy...


+1 for new thread title :D

EDIT: forgot spoiler tags :s
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:yay


(love the thread title if you havent noticed :p )
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

@AlB...That wasn't a spoiler...I wasn't comparing villains, I was comparing voice actors...especially the sound of their voices and the manner of their speech:wtf...I forgot to mention the category...which was Best Voice Actor-_-;

But you'll see...there are no villains per se...and Schneizel is definitely not a villain, so just keep watching:hi5...when will you finish season two?

And since you inspired me, I already began watching the series...though I do it in tandem...it's much more fun that way:p


oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:yay


(love the thread title if you havent noticed :p )
:beer
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

WHAT A GOAL BY MESSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :onoz :onoz :onoz
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

WHAT A GOAL BY MESSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :onoz :onoz :onoz
Yeah...unless Arsenal scores at least once, which I don't think they can:crying...too much pressure I guess...that's Camp Nou for ya...but hope dies last:guns
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

It's a good game so far, bene! :D

Messi finished up that goal with class~~~ Anyway, as much as I would like to see Barca trash the goons around a bit more; I'm actually hoping you guys come back and win this.


It'll be easier for us to reach the finals that way~~~ :dancin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

It's a good game so far, bene! :D

Messi finished up that goal with class~~~ Anyway, as much as I would like to see Barca trash the goons around a bit more; I'm actually hoping you guys come back and win this.


It'll be easier for us to reach the finals that way~~~ :dancin
It is a good game, to that I subscribe...and Messi is good, only a fool would say no...

Who are you btw? Manchester fans or UTD in general?...anyway...I don't consider myself an Arsenal fan, I like english teams in equal fashion...I'm not a fan of anything, maybe a certain snake...I luuuuv snakes( I felt like Penny just a moment ago)...but that's another story

Anyways...I didn't really think that Arsenal could win this at all...and I don't think Manchester can either...my bet is on Chelsea...I think they are the only ones that can beat Barcelona...even if they aren't in top shape, their team and tactics are anti-Barcelona...

But I will shit myself laughing if Donetsk will end up beating them...they are trashing Roma so who knows?:amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

I've supported the Red Devils and the Nerazzurri all my life. You gots a problem wid dat huh benny!? :pwnge

That's cool. A certain snake? You like snakes? Why? :s What's your favourite type of snake then? xD!

Pffft. Chelski got it easy atm. That's going to change very soon~ They have the strongest team on paper (no doubt about it) but can they perform and live up to the expectations? I don't think so~~~ :derp

Utd have a good chance but they've got a much tougher route compared to Chelski which always plays a key role in determining the outcome of each phase of the CL. I hope Utd reach the final and play Madrid or Barca. The final this year will be played in Wembley, London (UK). So it would be great if at least one of the home teams make it to the final~ :amuse

Chelski don't always have anti-barcelona like tactics lol. They just have an all star line up that can match and/or out perform nearly every Barca player in the first team... one on one that is. As a team...it's completely different. Chelsea play crappy football. Their play is depressing to watch imho. :p

Roma are not as strong as they use to be. They seriously need a newer and younger team.


Arsenal have come back!!!! :omg
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

I've supported the Red Devils and the Nerazzurri all my life. You gots a problem wid dat huh benny!? :pwnge

That's cool. A certain snake? You like snakes? Why? :s What's your favourite type of snake then? xD!

Pffft. Chelski got it easy atm. That's going to change very soon~ They have the strongest team on paper (no doubt about it) but can they perform and live up to the expectations? I don't think so~~~ :derp

Utd have a good chance but they've got a much tougher route compared to Chelski which always plays a key role in determining the outcome of each phase of the CL. I hope Utd reach the final and play Madrid or Barca. The final this year will be played in Wembley, London (UK). So it would be great if at least one of the home teams make it to the final~ :amuse

Chelski don't always have anti-barcelona like tactics lol. They just have an all star line up that can match and/or out perform nearly every Barca player in the first team... one on one that is. As a team...it's completely different. Chelsea play crappy football. Their play is depressing to watch imho. :p

Roma are not as strong as they use to be. They seriously need a newer and younger team.


Arsenal have come back!!!! :omg
No problem, no problem...except Nerazzuri...hate italians too:darn...

About Chelsea...I think that their style of play, and the physical attributes of the players are actually a good advantage...but they are pretty weak, I admit that...but Anelka is in a pretty good shape so who knows?

UTD...I prefer Madrid...I swear Manchester vs. Real are as epic as Agassi vs Sampras lol...all their matches were spectacular, especially that last one...4-3 or 3-2 I don't even remember the score, but I remember that Beckham entered after he got hit by Ferguson's super killing shoe throw:XD

Things are getting better and better:party...let's hope they can take the pressure:faint

PS: Donetsk is doing awesome...and have a red card in their favor too:zomg...Lucescu FTW!
That's cool. A certain snake? You like snakes? Why? :s What's your favourite type of snake then? xD!
Dig the sig:3c...but I'm King Cobra all the way!


Aww maaaaaaaaaaann!!!
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

No problem, no problem...except Nerazzuri...hate italians too:darn...
LOL! I understand, don't worry~~~ Just look at Gattuso and his on field antics/stupidity hahahaha~

About Chelsea...I think that their style of play, and the physical attributes of the players are actually a good advantage...but they are pretty weak, I admit that...but Anelka is in a pretty good shape so who knows?
Anelka has been amazing for Chelsea. Honestly. He hasn't played this well for any of his previous teams lol and the dude has moved around Europe A LOT! :XD

I read in a paper that Chelsea mainly bought Torres ahead of the new season...it's been speculated a lot in the UK that Chelsea are going to go for Agüero in the summer from Atlético Madrid. Dunno how true it is. Just gossip really but a Torres x Agüero partnership would be formidable to say the least. I wanna see it happen :zomg but not with Chelsea obviously...:darn

UTD...I prefer Madrid...I swear Manchester vs. Real are as epic as Agassi vs Sampras lol...all their matches were spectacular, especially that last one...4-3 or 3-2 I don't even remember the score, but I remember that Beckham entered after he got hit by Ferguson's super killing shoe throw:XD
"Ferguson's super killing shoe throw" That shiz was so funny. :XD!

Utd Vs. Madrid is bound to happen again this season IMO. It's been a while and it's the right time for it to happen again. Jose Vs. Fergie :smile-big

Things are getting better and better:party...let's hope they can take the pressure:faint
3-1!!!! :onoz :onoz :onoz

PS: Donetsk is doing awesome...and have a red card in their favor too:zomg...Lucescu FTW!
Dig the sig:3c...but I'm King Cobra all the way!
Donetsk are winning!? :zomg Good for them. I hate Roma. :zomg

Whatcha think of the Black Mamba? You into those nature programs? Do you watch them often?
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

"Ferguson's super killing shoe throw" That shiz was so funny. :XD!

Utd Vs. Madrid is bound to happen again this season IMO. It's been a while and it's the right for it to happen again. Jose Vs. Fergie :smile-big
IIRC, Beckham got injured...I guess living with Posh increased his durability:XD
I guess they just couldn't take the pressure-_-;...too bad, too bad...and Arsenal has no chance of scoring so...:darn
Donetsk are winning!? :zomg Good for them. I hate Roma. :zomg
Yeah, they are...and Roma is reaaaally weak...a Manchester fan shouls know this:p
Whatcha think of the Black Mamba? You into those nature programs? Do you watch them often?
[/quote]

The only Black Mamba I like is from Kill Bill:3c...Nat Geo wild is amonsgt my favourite channels...I love their shows about crocs and spiders:p...


Eurosport.com quote said:
Barcelona with 16 shots on goal, compared to nothing from the visiting side. Says it all really.
:crying


The ref has been paid!?? :mad
True that:smugbunny...the red card shouldn't even exist...
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Let's all hate Catalunia tonight!

IIRC, Beckham got injured...I guess living with Posh increased his durability:XD
Bwahaha~ :XD

I guess they just couldn't take the pressure-_-;...too bad, too bad...and Arsenal has no chance of scoring so...:darn
Barca were too much for them to handle. They seriously need some experienced midfielders but you know what Wenger's like. -_-;

Yeah, they are...and Roma is reaaaally weak...a Manchester fan shouls know this:p
7-1 against Utd. That game was brilliant from start to finish. :D

The only Black Mamba I like is from Kill Bill:3c...Nat Geo wild is amonsgt my favourite channels...I love their shows about crocs and spiders:p...
Whatcha think of Uma Thurman then? :3c

She gettin' old yo~ :oh


True that:smugbunny...the red card shouldn't even exist...
Imagine if it didn't! Barca would get away with murder. :lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

Yep...it was a bit too much...I cry back the days of Overmars:p...too many younglings, sometimes I wish Wenger would just let some of those brilliant youngsters actually stay at the club... I mean just take a look at Scholes, and Giggs...they will die on Old Trafford:p

Uma Thurman...her cheekbones are a bit too pronounced IMO...but she is hot, and she matches my tastes...doesn't like baseball, but japanese swords:XD

Old means experience though:hurr...

Anyways...I'm hitting the bed...good night bugz, take care and don't get drunk tonight-_-;
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

Scholes and Giggs are still playing exceptionally well for their age. I'm kinda sad that they haven't really been replaced by equally good players in their respective positions/roles. Utd seriously need a solid, zomg-like playmaker in midfield. Nani is doing well for us this season but I don't think he can cut it to become Giggs' long term replacement. I doubt that we'll get one though. It's hard to find a great player like him again... Giggs > Beckham. Enough footy talk. ;P

She ok. Now.

Take it easy, Benny~

Wth. What makes you think I'll get drunk tonight? :oh

:XD
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

3-1, ShOOOTTT!!!!

What sane team plays defence on Kamp Nou?! You'd think that by this time they would have figured out that Barce tears through any defence on their ground. Imo the only way to play on Nou is offence.

oh well... shit happens. but yaaay at Shakhtar winning :party I hate Italian clubs :darn
---------------

No new episodes till weekend :tem. I've got tight schedule right now.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

Scholes and Giggs are still playing exceptionally well for their age. I'm kinda sad that they haven't really been replaced by equally good players in their respective positions/roles. Utd seriously need a solid, zomg-like playmaker in midfield. Nani is doing well for us this season but I don't think he can cut it to become Giggs' long term replacement. I doubt that we'll get one though. It's hard to find a great player like him again... Giggs > Beckham. Enough footy talk. ;P

She ok. Now.

Take it easy, Benny~

Wth. What makes you think I'll get drunk tonight? :oh

:XD
Nani is too unpredictable...he can be really shitty sometimes...after Giggs and Scholes will leave the dynamics of the team will change a lot...unless Fergie pulls out some younglings from his pocket and educate them

:beer...cuz


3-1, ShOOOTTT!!!!

What sane team plays defence on Kamp Nou?! You'd think that by this time they would have figured out that Barce tears through any defence on their ground. Imo the only way to play on Nou is offence.

oh well... shit happens. but yaaay at Shakhtar winning :party I hate Italian clubs :darn
---------------

No new episodes till weekend :tem. I've got tight schedule right now.
Well playing in 10 just screams defense...but if the are overwhelmed then that's all there is to it...Camp Nou is pretty intimidating...and Arsenal has a far too young team to handle that kind of pressure

Cheers to the italian clubs...may they never reach so far ahead again!:beer

Sorry to hear that...cuz I finished all 2 seasons:kukuku...it was fun, thanks for reminding me:hi5
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

Does anyone go the Nou Camp attacking? That is like suicide. Other than that being ridiculous, i dont think a champions league team has done that in the knockout stages for years now. Manchester united set the standard against Rijkaard side a couple of years back, defend with 11 (hopefully bribe the ref xD) and try and nick a goal at home. Inter did the same, defend away nick goals at home. Chelsea the same. The only problem is arsenal...dont know how to defend. :scry (Although i think we were very good last night...stupid mistakes happened though >_>).

So...Beni...what does the username stand for? Was it you who said it was part of you RL name?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

Does anyone go the Nou Camp attacking? That is like suicide. Other than that being ridiculous, i dont think a champions league team has done that in the knockout stages for years now. Manchester united set the standard against Rijkaard side a couple of years back, defend with 11 (hopefully bribe the ref xD) and try and nick a goal at home. Inter did the same, defend away nick goals at home. Chelsea the same. The only problem is arsenal...dont know how to defend. :scry (Although i think we were very good last night...stupid mistakes happened though >_>).

So...Beni...what does the username stand for? Was it you who said it was part of you RL name?
Yup...that pretty much sums it...but expanding on the Manchester issue...it's not jut Camp Nou...what they did last week was anti-football...but it was funny...like a saturday afternoon game..."Good game boys, see you in 3 weeks":XD...

Yup...RL name...not much of a story behind it...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

@ Impy - Something always goes wrong for Arsenal whenever they play Barcelona. You guys have been cursed by the Catalans. Nothing happened to you guys when you played Real Madrid in the CL. :derp Liverpool won at Nou Camp. It's definitely a tough place to go to and win but it ain't impossible. It's all about Joga Bonito. :dancin

Hey Benny, have you seen any of those Joga Bonito clips? It was part of nike's advertisement campaign a few years ago. In the run up to the world cup I think. Anyway, if you haven't; you should definitely check them out on youtube. :thumbs

What other sports are you into?
Favourite colour?
What was the last movie you watched?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top