Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!
...
but he's quite cool, and that voice actor
...I was actually torn between him and Aizen when I nominated for the Anime Awards

Quite the scene huh? It was pretty shocking, to me at least, when I first saw it! I just couldn't accept it!Noowwwww I get why they called her Euphienator!!
Sure he isPoor Schnizey...... He actually seems to be the most decent member of his nutcase family (much more sane than his father, at least)![]()
...
but he's quite cool, and that voice actor
...I was actually torn between him and Aizen when I nominated for the Anime Awards
!!



)
...when will you finish season two?
...too much pressure I guess...that's Camp Nou for ya...but hope dies last





...
...let's hope they can take the pressure
...Lucescu FTW!
...but I'm King Cobra all the way!
...the red card shouldn't even exist...

...
(Although i think we were very good last night...stupid mistakes happened though >_>).