here & next, gone -

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

You no likey? :(

Ever read Beelzebub? Pretty good.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Im fantastic i might not be 21 but i still like to drink:p
My favorite band at the moment is Ween, there awesome
And im not going to school right but i am working two jobs for a local school district and plan on going back to school in the fall
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hi there, Yumi-chan! Nice to meet you. Wow, Korea! It is quite rare for me to see Korean members in forums I went to, lol~

So how are you doing? Did Korea feel the impact from Japan's earthquake yesterday?
 

•Sasuke•

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
869
Reaction score
7,307
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

hi Kyouria and welcome ^^
i want to say tnx even here for the help xD
i was going crazy to find that manhwa
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Nice! U already have a coloured user name...be proud of that:smugbunny...ID is really good, I subscribe to charlie's post
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ M3J My plan-to-read list is getting longer! I hope I can get to all the recommendations haha, all the translating is taking up most of my free time. Thanks again! c:

@ Channy Lol! That's awesome! :amuse

@ phio69 Hi Phio-chan! I actually moved to the US when I was little so I wasn't affected. My grandparents in Korea are fine though ^^ Thank you for asking. I'm praying for the people in Japan and for the families of close relatives that live there.

@ •Sasuke• Thanks, Sasuke! And I'm glad I could be of help. :)

@ Benelori Thank you! :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

No problem!

Have you read Yu Yu Hakusho yet? And what do you translate?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hi Kyouria!! I saw the thread you started for Zusun and gave it a try. Definitely good, the art is amazing, especially the color work. I'll make sure to comment in the thread when the next chapter comes out.

Out of curiosity, what series do you translate?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ M3J I've read a few volumes from Yu Yu Hakusho a very long time ago. xD Have you seen any really good anime movies? I love Studio Ghibli's films! Especially Miyazaki's..

@ Kaiten Hi Kaiten! Glad to hear you like it haha :amuse

I'm now finished translating Zusun. I've just begun translating Kubera: One last God to help another team member's progress (the chapters are pretty lengthy and wordy). And I'm also working on Oh, My Romantic Gumiho [romantic comedy] and Triangle [love story, tragedy maybe]. (:
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I've heard of Kubera, seen the release links at mangaupdates. Once I have some time I'll check it out. I have not heard of Oh, My Romantic Gumiho and Triangle but will take a look.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ M3J I've read a few volumes from Yu Yu Hakusho a very long time ago. xD Have you seen any really good anime movies? I love Studio Ghibli's films! Especially Miyazaki's..

@ Kaiten Hi Kaiten! Glad to hear you like it haha :amuse

I'm now finished translating Zusun. I've just begun translating Kubera: One last God to help another team member's progress (the chapters are pretty lengthy and wordy). And I'm also working on Oh, My Romantic Gumiho [romantic comedy] and Triangle [love story, tragedy maybe]. (:
Why not the whole thing?! How did you find it?

No, I don't like anime, to be honest. I prefer manga. :s

Oh, anything else?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Why not the whole thing?! How did you find it?

No, I don't like anime, to be honest. I prefer manga. :s

Oh, anything else?
I actually don't remember why. ^^;; My friend introduced it to me, like she did with Inuyasha and Ceres waayyyyyyyy long ago.

Ahh I see! There are some great animes too >///<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Go finish the whole thing now! Definitely worth it!

I know, but I prefer manga. Less fillers and stuff. Also, why the blush? D:
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hello Kyouria!
Uhm, just stopping by to say hi :amuse!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hello Kyouria,

Welcome to MH and the zone. Your translation skills will be useful here.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ lordHokage

Hey Hokage, thanks for the welcome! ^^

@ Zeltrax

Haha, hi there Zeltrax :amuse
How are you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

You're an addict for anime, right? Means you've watched a lot, right?

Then what are you doing chitchatting here?! Go vote in the Anime Awards!

To help you get started, here are two threads that could use some votes!: Best Horror and Best Male Lead!
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Fine fine. A little tired due to studying and walking home from school everyday though.
How about you?
By the way, who's that in your avy :eyeroll
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ M3J
Lol M3J! I visited a mass of them after your post, hehe :tem

@ Zeltrax
That's good to hear minus the tired part! (: Pretty good, just got done translating a whole bunch of chapters for Metronome.

She's none other than Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles or Card Captor Sakura! Is yours from School Days or...?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Didja vote? Didja didja didja didja?

if you did, then I shall give you hugs. If you didn't, I shall be sad and disappoint until you vote.
 
Top