Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria
You no likey?
Ever read Beelzebub? Pretty good.
You no likey?

Ever read Beelzebub? Pretty good.


...ID is really good, I subscribe to charlie's post




Why not the whole thing?! How did you find it?@ M3J I've read a few volumes from Yu Yu Hakusho a very long time ago. xD Have you seen any really good anime movies? I love Studio Ghibli's films! Especially Miyazaki's..
@ Kaiten Hi Kaiten! Glad to hear you like it haha
I'm now finished translating Zusun. I've just begun translating Kubera: One last God to help another team member's progress (the chapters are pretty lengthy and wordy). And I'm also working on Oh, My Romantic Gumiho [romantic comedy] and Triangle [love story, tragedy maybe]. (:

I actually don't remember why. ^^;; My friend introduced it to me, like she did with Inuyasha and Ceres waayyyyyyyy long ago.Why not the whole thing?! How did you find it?
No, I don't like anime, to be honest. I prefer manga.
Oh, anything else?
!



