ghostexiled's yaoi thread

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

aaaaaaaaand CUT!

"Ok, this ain't no fucking Bollywood piece, I want to see some intrigue and feelings from you Emily. Once more, from the top... And you, Johnny. Nice abs!"


​
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

Well we all know that Queen is a big convulsive mess after my "tongue action"... just chalk it up to another days work!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

Fair enough, I'm late for my porno shoot anyway :cheez
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

yeah when she comes to... just do that thing with her "yohoo" that she likes from you and make sure she is back on the floor foaming at the mouth in a fit of awesome!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

What do you think of Chuck tonight?

I think Vivian is going to take over her father's "business" and she is joining Team Bartowski in order to learn more about the spy business. After she learned everything she needs to know, she will backstab Chuck and company.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

I love how Riki comes in and turns everything back to normal again. XD
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

That is quite funny indeed, Queen! :p

@Riki - Vivian is a hottie!! :D

That actress has been on other shows that I watch (supernatural and vampire dairies) she actually was just killed off on VD.

I think she has good intentions... but will get messed up over the "family business". Especially with whatever she saw at the end.

I LOLD at the V-Day scene between the 2 couples... XD
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER WITH RABIES!

YAY, RABIES!~
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

I just had some for breakfast... yum yum!
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

Really? I had adobo. It's a traditional Philippine dish... so hopefully it doesn't contain cat. XD
 

wulfy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
202
Reaction score
392
Gender
Female
Country
Taiwan
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

i c y u r = I see why you are

:3

just feel like sharring u that :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

What do you think of Chuck tonight?

It's almost like deja vu again with Elle's unknowingly helping Chuck's enemies/frenemies
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

i c y u r = I see why you are

:3

just feel like sharring u that :3
Well thank you very much for sharing with me! :D

and what is it you see me as?
What do you think of Chuck tonight?

It's almost like deja vu again with Elle's unknowingly helping Chuck's enemies/frenemies
I will watch it tomorrow... this week has been crazy!

But yeah I hope they take a different route with this storyline...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

How is the internship?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

It is going very well. I am frying my brain to the max... but it is all good.

Hopefully it will turn into a actual job soon. :)

How goes your search for the perfect teaching job?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

No luck so far. :darn
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

Sorry babe...

I will make sure to rub ya down with some sweet relaxing massage oils! :grin

How are ya digging the recent DGM stuff?

I think it is getting pretty interesting!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

:hug

The latest DGM development is getting interesting. I really cannot wait to see Allen's meeting with the other Noahs and the earl. I think the earl's reaction would be priceless; however, what would Allen do when he sees Lavi and Bookman? ^^

I feel sorry for Lenalee because almost everyone she cares about is either missing or declared "traitor".
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

yeah I am pretty interested in these new innocence beings and if there are more than one.

I wonder how being with the Noah's and Earl is going to go...

certainly he would not favor working with them and doing their dirty work.

BTW, get on IRC!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This thread is not worth looking at... not one bit.

hellooooooo! :hug
 
Top