Re: Why so asinine?
...pffft...M3J says I'm scary cuz I own him
...pffft...M3J says I'm scary cuz I own him
...pffft...M3J says I'm scary cuz I own him
Nope. It would be le impossibleh~Yay can't get your stuff back?
Roawr.
I fit in condom good. Did you do the dirty with an Asian? D:
Haha, they stole my Iphone from my pocket. It was on me at the time. D:Lojack your shit in a way that can't be found. Keep your stuff lojack tracking stuff with. Get guns and Jackie CHan and Jet Li with you, and break in the bad guys' place. Problem solved.
No pictures exist, ma'am. You did dirty with an Asian and thus either got knocked up or got STD or both, and I is being projected the blame on. :<
WHY ME?!

My brain hurts. D:Do it in the future though, and I meant lojack the thing where the lojack can't be found. D: And you should put your shit deeper in your pocket and hold on to it. D:
He was? Jackie Chan can't die. He broke his skull but didn't die. Hurt his body but didn't die. Nothing kills Jackie Chan, not even Chuck Overrated Norris! D: Itachi could, though. Itachi can kill anyone, even Nagato and Death God. D:
No pictures exist, you Photoshopper. D: That night never happened! Johnny don't wanna hang out with me anyway. D:
Should I read manga or watch anime?No problem! Definitely worth it! Just ask saladesu and I think Asarii, we definitely converted saladesu. :3
Play Black Ops multiplayer. Shitty, but addicting. Or you can do combat training, it's fun too.
For PS3?
Oh. Can't blame you. CoD MW2 and BO have horrible multiplayers. :\

You can never lose! 
Oh son, only if you knew just how scary and creepy bene was.d
...pffft...M3J says I'm scary cuz I own him
Guys, guys! I love you bothNo, it's because you're creepy.

HERESYHe was? Jackie Chan can't die. He broke his skull but didn't die. Hurt his body but didn't die. Nothing kills Jackie Chan, not even Chuck Overrated Norris! D:

You such a noob, that's why.My brain hurts. D:

I do manga only. But I heard great things about the anime as well, so go with both.Should I read manga or watch anime?
Training Combat owns all yeah?You can never lose!
For PS3, PC, XBOX. I would recommend PC version.
Guys, guys! I love you both
HERESY![]()

I may be the Noob Queen but you love me. ^_^You such a noob, that's why.![]()
Got itYou such a noob, that's why.
I do manga only. But I heard great things about the anime as well, so go with both.
You could, but Training Combat is better because you don't play against heavy campers or hosts! Although I kicked ass so many times.
Why PC version?
You can go love bene please.
IT IS NOT! Chuck Norris sucks. -.-


No, seriously: PC version is less buggy and more comfortable to play on.
nah, both.

So since you and blai are married, that makes blai the Noob King.I may be the Noob Queen but you love me. ^_^

You suck.Got it
Heey, I always used to camp in MW. I mean, my favourite weapon was Dragunov rifle and a sniper is not supposed to be running around the battelfield much, right?
Because I played it?No, seriously: PC version is less buggy and more comfortable to play on.
nah, both.
Heathen!
Though as long as you backed up your teammate with the sniper rifle. 
With the sole difference that this is RPG. Still, you put it correctly: controls are easier to use. Also, tactical camera view is much broader (larger zoom in, zoom out range) than PS3's.I read that FPS works best for PC because the game controls are much easier to use. Maybe that is what AlB meant.

Puh-leeasee.You suck.Though as long as you backed up your teammate with the sniper rifle.
You have no idea how fun it is to spoil some machine-gunners killing streak without the dude even noticing where you are firing from 


Amen! everyone from my clan/guild or whatever hated me for my performance during raidsFriends, btw, are completely useless in games. Survival of the fittest, not the... one with the most friends imeanwtf!?
For the short period I used to play MMOs I always acted "wtfisbuffF***supportpwnzall" 

