High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Why so asinine?

:guns...pffft...M3J says I'm scary cuz I own him
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

No, it's because you're creepy.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Yay can't get your stuff back?

Roawr.

I fit in condom good. Did you do the dirty with an Asian? D:
Nope. It would be le impossibleh~

Nu, I see pictures. Condom fall off yu. D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Lojack your shit in a way that can't be found. Keep your stuff lojack tracking stuff with. Get guns and Jackie CHan and Jet Li with you, and break in the bad guys' place. Problem solved.

No pictures exist, ma'am. You did dirty with an Asian and thus either got knocked up or got STD or both, and I is being projected the blame on. :<

WHY ME?!
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Lojack your shit in a way that can't be found. Keep your stuff lojack tracking stuff with. Get guns and Jackie CHan and Jet Li with you, and break in the bad guys' place. Problem solved.

No pictures exist, ma'am. You did dirty with an Asian and thus either got knocked up or got STD or both, and I is being projected the blame on. :<

WHY ME?!
Haha, they stole my Iphone from my pocket. It was on me at the time. D:

Did you hear the rumour that Jackie Chan was dead?
I knew it wasn't true- Jackie would karate kick Death in his muthfckin' FACE.

Oh, pictures exist. You were drugged at the time. >:3
Remember that night you went drinking with Johnny, passed out and woke up with a sore ass? ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

Do it in the future though, and I meant lojack the thing where the lojack can't be found. D: And you should put your shit deeper in your pocket and hold on to it. D:

He was? Jackie Chan can't die. He broke his skull but didn't die. Hurt his body but didn't die. Nothing kills Jackie Chan, not even Chuck Overrated Norris! D: Itachi could, though. Itachi can kill anyone, even Nagato and Death God. D:

No pictures exist, you Photoshopper. D: That night never happened! Johnny don't wanna hang out with me anyway. D:
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why so asinine?

Do it in the future though, and I meant lojack the thing where the lojack can't be found. D: And you should put your shit deeper in your pocket and hold on to it. D:

He was? Jackie Chan can't die. He broke his skull but didn't die. Hurt his body but didn't die. Nothing kills Jackie Chan, not even Chuck Overrated Norris! D: Itachi could, though. Itachi can kill anyone, even Nagato and Death God. D:

No pictures exist, you Photoshopper. D: That night never happened! Johnny don't wanna hang out with me anyway. D:
My brain hurts. D:
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

No problem! Definitely worth it! Just ask saladesu and I think Asarii, we definitely converted saladesu. :3

Play Black Ops multiplayer. Shitty, but addicting. Or you can do combat training, it's fun too.

For PS3?

Oh. Can't blame you. CoD MW2 and BO have horrible multiplayers. :\
Should I read manga or watch anime? :)

Training Combat owns all yeah? :D You can never lose! :p

For PS3, PC, XBOX. I would recommend PC version.


Oh son, only if you knew just how scary and creepy bene was. :amused
:guns...pffft...M3J says I'm scary cuz I own him
No, it's because you're creepy.
Guys, guys! I love you both :tem


He was? Jackie Chan can't die. He broke his skull but didn't die. Hurt his body but didn't die. Nothing kills Jackie Chan, not even Chuck Overrated Norris! D:
HERESY :ck
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

My brain hurts. D:
You such a noob, that's why. :hurr

Should I read manga or watch anime? :)

Training Combat owns all yeah? :D You can never lose! :p

For PS3, PC, XBOX. I would recommend PC version.


Guys, guys! I love you both :tem


HERESY :ck
I do manga only. But I heard great things about the anime as well, so go with both.

You could, but Training Combat is better because you don't play against heavy campers or hosts! Although I kicked ass so many times.

Why PC version?

You can go love bene please. :notrust

IT IS NOT! Chuck Norris sucks. -.-
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

You such a noob, that's why. :hurr



I do manga only. But I heard great things about the anime as well, so go with both.

You could, but Training Combat is better because you don't play against heavy campers or hosts! Although I kicked ass so many times.

Why PC version?

You can go love bene please. :notrust

IT IS NOT! Chuck Norris sucks. -.-
Got it ;)

Heey, I always used to camp in MW. I mean, my favourite weapon was Dragunov rifle and a sniper is not supposed to be running around the battelfield much, right? :amuse

Because I played it? :p No, seriously: PC version is less buggy and more comfortable to play on.

:p nah, both.

Heathen!
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

Thanks! Glad you like it :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

I may be the Noob Queen but you love me. ^_^
So since you and blai are married, that makes blai the Noob King. :oh

Good game there, Aussie.

Got it ;)

Heey, I always used to camp in MW. I mean, my favourite weapon was Dragunov rifle and a sniper is not supposed to be running around the battelfield much, right? :amuse

Because I played it? :p No, seriously: PC version is less buggy and more comfortable to play on.

:p nah, both.

Heathen!
You suck. :notrust Though as long as you backed up your teammate with the sniper rifle.

How is it more comfortable? :\

Nah, bene.

I AM NOT! :yelling
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why so asinine?

I read that FPS works best for PC because the game controls are much easier to use. Maybe that is what AlB meant.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why so asinine?

If using a keyboard and mouse, I dunno how since with FPS like Black Ops, you'd need about eleven to twelve buttons.
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

I read that FPS works best for PC because the game controls are much easier to use. Maybe that is what AlB meant.
With the sole difference that this is RPG. Still, you put it correctly: controls are easier to use. Also, tactical camera view is much broader (larger zoom in, zoom out range) than PS3's.
Still, the fact that game is less buggy on PC should already be a huge factor in choosing on which machine to run the game:p
Also, depending on your PC specs the game might yield much better visual performance.


You suck. :notrust Though as long as you backed up your teammate with the sniper rifle.
Puh-leeasee. :amuse You have no idea how fun it is to spoil some machine-gunners killing streak without the dude even noticing where you are firing from :amuse

back.. what? up? back up? what does it means. you speaks strange words.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

He means that you should basically cover your team-mates with the sniper rifle, which is ridiculous. Anyone who's played a sniper without having a death wish knows that you can only survive if you don't give a fuck about your team-mates but instead hide and stalk your preys. Nothing as satisfying as killing people when they don't know where you are, it's a completely different feeling than helping your friends.

Friends, btw, are completely useless in games. Survival of the fittest, not the... one with the most friends imeanwtf!?
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why so asinine?

Blai... you and I think alike :)
Oh and I was messing around, of course I know what "back up" means! Still... you, my friend, truly understand the bliss of camping! :beer


Friends, btw, are completely useless in games. Survival of the fittest, not the... one with the most friends imeanwtf!?
Amen! everyone from my clan/guild or whatever hated me for my performance during raids :tem For the short period I used to play MMOs I always acted "wtfisbuffF***supportpwnzall" :D

Whats to say about FPS?! :D
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why so asinine?

You're talking with a guy who played mage / lock in WoW four years and never buffed until I got forced to. Hated to give food, hated to give buffs, and fuck you I decide which warlock pet to use.

Needless to say me and my elitist guild cleared everything in all expansions. :vbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top