The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

That's what I said. :derp
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

High 5, Xad! :hi5

:derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

:hi5

:derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Your posts aren't making any sense, αβ. :oh
My posts don't need logic... I'm higher than that:yelling

Logic is something loosers invented to explain their lack of wins :p
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

orgz is not in college he is in high school although it doesn't look like it :oh
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Besides, there's a 0.0000000000000000675% chance that you would actually right the word 'chance' behind the percentage in the next post. You dimwit. You keep forgetting that.
My posts don't need logic... I'm higher than that:yelling

Logic is something loosers invented to explain their lack of wins :p
Sure, you don't need logic... But I feel the urge to correct the English of both you and Xad. :fail

orgz is not in college he is in high school although it doesn't look like it :oh
Proof please. :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

ok that was said long ago already :XD

He's making a really cool high school course that involves music and movies and stuff. basically Orgz is just too cool :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I wrote.. right.. instead of write? :oh

I am disappoint. :(
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Congratulations! :confetti You picked out your mistake before αβ did!
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Sure, you don't need logic... But I feel the urge to correct the English of both you and Xad. :fail
:scry I... feel... like... I CULDANT CAR MOAR 'BAUT MAI INGLISH :p


P.S. i still don't see any mistake in my english, in my last 5 posts. Maybe you're gonna show me? :worrybunny

The "I culdant car moar" doesn't count :p
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

You keep forgetting 'chance' after the percentage! :bored Oh, and in that post of yours that I quoted, it's 'losers', not 'loosers'. :p
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

You keep forgetting 'chance' after the percentage! :bored Oh, and in that post of yours that I quoted, it's 'losers', not 'loosers'. :p
:eek: :fail :scry
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I bet alpha likes to get loose that's why he wrote that :hurr
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'm honoured to see that you decided to post your 100th post here! :wtf

Free thanks~! :confetti
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

haha I'm almost at my 2000th post :kukuku

I'm gonna becoma a MH addict soon
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

They grow up so quickly. :scry I remember the days when you only had 800 posts. :crying

EDIT: Wait, isn't addict like... 5000+ posts? :oh Your next rank would be celebrity, I think. :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

you do? I don't XD

I rememebr my 1000th post I guess it was in the hangout thread.

But it sure took me a long time to get to 2000

the members' threads and PT thread helped me to get here.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Anyway, using BBBro's kind remark, which allows me to spam here...

Guys, it was fun chatting with you... but, RL isn't something you can just throw outta the window (actually you can. Take Nakai for the example :p)

Anyway, i'm sure we'll see each other sometimes again... in the visible future... today... in a few hours... :fail
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

you do? I don't XD

I rememebr my 1000th post I guess it was in the hangout thread.

But it sure took me a long time to get to 2000

the members' threads and PT thread helped me to get here.
You make it sound like you already have 2000 posts. :oh BBBro, you don't. :oh Sorry to shatter any illusions though. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top