Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance
That's what I said.
That's what I said.






My posts don't need logic... I'm higher than thatYour posts aren't making any sense, αβ.![]()



Besides, there's a 0.0000000000000000675% chance that you would actually right the word 'chance' behind the percentage in the next post. You dimwit. You keep forgetting that.
Sure, you don't need logic... But I feel the urge to correct the English of both you and Xad.My posts don't need logic... I'm higher than that
Logic is something loosers invented to explain their lack of wins![]()

Proof please.orgz is not in college he is in high school although it doesn't look like it![]()





You picked out your mistake before αβ did!
Sure, you don't need logic... But I feel the urge to correct the English of both you and Xad.![]()
I... feel... like... I CULDANT CAR MOAR 'BAUT MAI INGLISH 

Oh, and in that post of yours that I quoted, it's 'losers', not 'loosers'. 
You keep forgetting 'chance' after the percentage!Oh, and in that post of yours that I quoted, it's 'losers', not 'loosers'.
![]()


Loose... yeah... Chil, BBBroI bet alpha likes to get loose that's why he wrote that![]()



I remember the days when you only had 800 posts. 
Your next rank would be celebrity, I think. 
)
You make it sound like you already have 2000 posts.you do? I don't XD
I rememebr my 1000th post I guess it was in the hangout thread.
But it sure took me a long time to get to 2000
the members' threads and PT thread helped me to get here.
BBBro, you don't.
Sorry to shatter any illusions though. 