Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance
baa chan?
Ice, not to touch on a sore subject but ever happened to that guy stalker friend of yours, something chicken. He's been m.i.a for a long time.
Don't know who-else to ask and iirc you were friends or something...
Hm, from what I've heard, he's not going anywhere near anything that's associated with me now.

It's painful for him or something.
you were here around that time a guy called fluffychickenbeam was stalking Ice during summer
Seems like he liked Ice and arro even tried to set them up
Actually, it was Arro
and Impy.
oh right, that was his name. lol lol
Icey, how ya been with school and scans and all.
It's the school holidays right now, so I've just been hanging around home a lot and going out with friends.

As for Editing, I haven't done much in the past few days, everyone is just snatching up stuff too fast.

Well, it means more free time for me, I guess.
I remember Arro tried to get ice-chan coupled up with someone but I remembered to be organ-kun or googlez-kun

. May be I'm wrong.
It was Googz.

The Chibi King and Queen with BBBro as the butler.
I haven't worn that beanie for like... 6 months..
The hat I wear the most is probably the black cap. Especially now, in the spring and summer.
You know that black beanie you're wearing in your current profile pic on FB? Man, if you wear that in summer here, you'll die.
