The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I like Brazilian and russian people.But I guess there are some hardcore exceptions.... Also Koreaboos are in that exception list too
:pwnge


And Ice beware of gb he said he would like to kiss you in DL thread. We need to lock this pedo away. :box So stay a safe distance from him; wouldn't want Queen Chibi to be traumatized. :o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Be more precise, there's 2 GBs here :3c
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Be more precise, there's 2 GBs here :3c
I am talking about Misho-hime aka good_boy.


Or should she fear both of you? :shifty
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Be more precise, there's 2 GBs here :3c
for me you were always gb but everyone call good boy gb so I would be a lone one here so I'd rathe call you Barbie-chan :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I am talking about Misho-hime aka good_boy.


Or should she fear both of you? :shifty
Fear me? Ice-chan tell him! :wtf

for me you were always gb but everyone call good boy gb so I would be a lone one here so I'd rathe call you Barbie-chan :hug
:hug thanks BB-chan, I can't believe that name has stuck, even though it came as a consequence to losing a minority rules game :facepalm
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

It is a cute name it kinda suits you too :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Barbie suits me? :o

People should be calling me Kenshiro!!!!:guns
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

:pwnge


And Ice beware of gb he said he would like to kiss you in DL thread. We need to lock this pedo away. :box So stay a safe distance from him; wouldn't want Queen Chibi to be traumatized. :o
plz she was just on the list, doesnt mean that i wanna kiss her. stop making mnster out of me After_Tsun
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Yeah, I'm not wearing that anymore. It's way too hot. Plus, I've pulled on it too much so it's big enough for two heads... :p Not that it's gonna be summer here for another couple of months, but still.

Sooo, how long is your Easter holiday?
Wow, favourite beanie or something? :XD Ahhh... summer... It's supposed to be autumn right now, but the weather was like winter a week ago, and now, for the past few days it's been super sunny and warm. :oh

Hmm, the holidays are pretty good so far, I guess. :XD I have a lot of holiday homework to do, but I've been putting it off. :darn I should really get started on it so it doesn't pile up. :bored

:lmao @ BB-chan being the bulter! you poor dude, you really drew the short stick didn't you :(
Actually, he volunteered. :XD

I like being the Butler kings and queens are useless people who live with the people's money.
Psh.

:pwnge


And Ice beware of gb he said he would like to kiss you in DL thread. We need to lock this pedo away. :box So stay a safe distance from him; wouldn't want Queen Chibi to be traumatized. :o
Thanks for the warning. :shifty I'll stay as far away from him as possible. :box

Or should she fear both of you? :shifty
Both, methinks! :zomg

Fear me? Ice-chan tell him! :wtf
Hmm? Tell him what? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

May I chomp you?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Another one I need to protect Icey from? Get back you fiends!:box
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'm not stalking anybody. Go back to fantasizing about kissing c_k, weirdo.


Why can I not chomp you? :(
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

@ M3J - I might not taste nice? :?bunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'm sure you taste delightful haha, no? :sweatdrop
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Goldb I wouldn't say stuff that would make people look at you in a weird way :sweat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Yeah sorry :fail
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Man I got an image of you licking and biting ice in my head now :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top